• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In light of certain things going on, I'll be posting much less here on NGC . . .

17 posts in this topic

. . . . through the next four days. hail.gif EAC starts in few hours - HOORAY sumo.gif.

Looking forward to meeting a couple of you gentlemen .... and Hoot, too 27_laughing.gif.

and Hoot, too blush.gif

Be sure to give us a report when you get back. Why does everyone give Mark a hard time? He really doesn't wear cowboy boots. I had the pleasure of meeting him for the first time last year in Las Vegas. It's too bad he lives out in the middle of nowhere.

Chris

PS. James, be sure not to drink beer with Mark if there is any silverware on the table.

They just need to make coin conventions more like computer conventions where there are public internet stations everywhere, typically right next to the coffee place wink.gif

Have fun!

Why does everyone give Mark a hard time?

I believe TomB is working on a WYNTK post about this. wink.gifdevil.gif

27_laughing.gif

Must I die? angel.gif

I'm here at EAC and am hoping to stalk James a little later. He's listed in the directory as having one of the tables, so he should be an easy target. insane.gif I plan on having a beer with him, but only with siverware present. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (I'm not even sure of what that means.)

BTW, this convention is in a nice enough hotel, but it has to be one of the worst places in terms of aesthetics for St. Louis. It's on some sort of industrial parkway across from the airport, with nothing nice within a reasonable walking distance. frown.gif I'll have to hold James at gunpoint and have him drive me to the local sanitorium where I can feel comfortably at home.

Hoot

Why does everyone give Mark a hard time?

I believe TomB is working on a WYNTK post about this. wink.gifdevil.gif

27_laughing.gif

Must I die? angel.gif

I'm here at EAC and am hoping to stalk James a little later. He's listed in the directory as having one of the tables, so he should be an easy target. insane.gif I plan on having a beer with him, but only with siverware present. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (I'm not even sure of what that means.)

BTW, this convention is in a nice enough hotel, but it has to be one of the worst places in terms of aesthetics for St. Louis. It's on some sort of industrial parkway across from the airport, with nothing nice within a reasonable walking distance. frown.gif I'll have to hold James at gunpoint and have him drive me to the local sanitorium where I can feel comfortably at home.

Hoot

cloud9.gifHMD...HMD...HMD!!! cloud9.gif

cloud9.gifHMD...HMD...HMD!!! cloud9.gif

I feel a bit better now. flamed.gif

Sitting here currently doing risk calculations for work frown.gif If only TomB could be here to kill me, at least I could hurt him (in self defense) and make myself feel better. shy.gif

Hoot

I plan on having a beer with him, but only with siverware present. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (I'm not even sure of what that means.) Hoot

Hoot, don't you remember the thread where you posted your picture and you were holding a knife or fork in a threatening manner. The beer was on the table.

Chris

Hoot, don't you remember the thread where you posted your picture and you were holding a knife or fork in a threatening manner. The beer was on the table.

I don't know...that sounds like a typical evening at the Hoot residence to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jom

Hoot, I missed ya, buddy! Get hold of me tomorrow for sure, and we'll definitely cry over some spilled milk, er spilled beer. Or spilled silverware - whatever!

EAC update coming up shortly!!

I plan on having a beer with him, but only with siverware present. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (I'm not even sure of what that means.) Hoot

Chris

Oh yeah! I try to forget the beer inthat photo. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know...that sounds like a typical evening at the Hoot residence to me.

jom

Only when I'm killing spouses. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

we'll definitely cry over some spilled milk, er spilled beer. Or spilled silverware - whatever!

Spillage is definitely good on the bourse - I'll be sure to be at your table for that James! And I'll bring the knives. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hoot