• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, did I win???

37 posts in this topic

Here's the coin I wanted off of Heritage. When does it end? Have I won? It says Internet Bidding is closed, but has the floor session happened yet?

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

Link

There will be some sort of Ebay live round of auctioning or some such non-sense through Ebay-Live. But those bids carry a 20% buyers fee as opposed to 15%. And the price so far seems to be enough to discourage bidders...so I wouldbn't worry too much.

Yes - It has still got to go live - Yours is a PREBID

Should read BEFORE bidding

Auction Type: Final Session Online bidding ends two hours prior to the opening of the live auction for that lot. Check the Time Remaining on individual lots for details. After Internet bidding closes, live bidding will take place through eBay Live. Your secret maximum will compete against those bids, but bids placed through Heritage will pay a lower Buyer's Premium (15% vs. 20%) and win all ties. To maximize your chances of winning, enter realistic secret maximum bids on our site. You can also place last minute bids directly with us by e-mailing Bid@HA.com or calling 1-866-835-3243. (Important note: Due to software and Internet latency, many bids placed through eBay Live do not register in time and eBay Live bidders often lose lots they would otherwise have won. Also, items won through eBay Live will result in a higher Buyer's Premium of 20%.)

The Actual Auction is here

Munk's Auction

And I cannot figure out why anyone would want to use Ebay Live and pay the extra money, instead of just bidding on Heritage.

Here's what it says when I click on the link

You won this lot with a secret maximum bid of $505

Sold for: $546.25 (includes BP)

Bid Source: Internet

My max (including BP) was around $580. If it closed for $546, $580 was my highest bid. I won!