• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A day at the beach.

6 posts in this topic

The weather's kind of grungy outside, and I hear tell it's worse around most of the country, so with that in mind...

Looking at the obverse of this coin reminds me of being at a beach in the tropics, standing in about 1 to 2 feet of water looking at the bottom. While I'm not a big fan of brown toning, even the golden brown on the reverse of this coin is quite attractive in hand, nicely set off by the blue highlights. It is graded PCGS MS66.

Franklin54S_66_805.jpg

Sy,

Will some of my Franklins get that kind of toning from being in Sunny California for this short period of time?????????27_laughing.gif

Rey

Will some of my Franklins get that kind of toning from being in Sunny California for this short period of time?????????27_laughing.gif

This being California they could get a "spray on tan" kind of toning in that period of time. 27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif