• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Morgan please

13 posts in this topic

Looks pretty nice. What is that dark spot on the obverse above the 2nd star on the right? MS64

According to VAMView (January, 2007) the retail price would be $600 in MS64.

Chris

I would have to go with a 64 also. Not enough facial contacts for me to go to a 63. Nice Morgan. Can't help you with the Vam value, don't know enough about them.

Is it safe to send it to NCS and then not have any problems with it being cleaned or anything when I go to send it to NGC? Also, what does it cost to send a coin to NCS to have a spot like that removed?

Is it safe to send it to NCS and then not have any problems with it being cleaned or anything when I go to send it to NGC? Also, what does it cost to send a coin to NCS to have a spot like that removed?

Here is a link to NCS pricing. There is a section on the submission form that you select different options. Forwarding the coin to NGC is one of the them.

NCS Pricing

What would you grade this 1889 Barwing Vam 22 morgan silver dollar? If possible could someone also see what the price would be for one in this grade. Thanks

I am thinking 64 also even with the spot. Nice vam thumbsup2.gif