• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1858 S Coronet Head $20 Double Eagle - MS-61

9 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

The grading results for this 1858 S Coronet Head $20 Double Eagle were posted today and came back as MS-61. Thought it had a slight chance at 62 but am still very satisfied with the results. I currently only have a pic of the obverse.

1858S20MS-61.jpg

Graded by NGC. I am fortunate enough to have this coin as part of my father's collection that he began over 70 years ago. We are going through it now determining exactly what we have. This is one of the "favorite" gold coins of the collection.

Graded by NGC. I am fortunate enough to have this coin as part of my father's collection that he began over 70 years ago. We are going through it now determining exactly what we have. This is one of the "favorite" gold coins of the collection.

Would love to see you post pics of anything interesting! Are you selling the collection, or continuing it?

Hi, rbrown4

What a great gold coin! thumbsup2.gif

I hope your family will continue to be the caretakers of this coin! 893applaud-thumb.gif

AAJ