• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My say "Hey" post !

51 posts in this topic

Hello to all my BOYZ ! You guys are the BEST. Yippee, I made it !

After years of playing from the sideline I finally signed up to the NGC Forum.

With all the time I spent viewing your chats I feel as if I know alot of you already as "friends", so give me some time and perhaps I will find some ways to re-pay you for stealing that comraderie blind from you. blush.gif In all sincerity, a warm hello to each and all !

The Numismatic Community here at NGC seems the best so I called it my Homeybase ! cool.gif The Numismatic atmosphere works for me and NGC's collector friendly website hooked me in the first place.

Well, I guess I need a modicum of introduction;

Male

Age 47

Low budget collector

Chicagoland area resident

Numismatist since 1972 at age 12

( found an old cloth change purse full to bursting with Circ. Morgans and Peace)

Active rarely and sporadically through the years.

No major collections

I Like Lincolns tooo much, and ANYTHING with "purdy" written all over it !

HELLS BELLS; I LIKE COINS ! tongue.gif

P.S. I am prone to being lazy and to speaking on too long, so just wack me as needed !

crazy.gif

Great intro. I, like you, stood on the sidelines for a couple of years before I joined the boards. I wish I would have joined earlier. You're in good hands here. Nothing but great and knowledgeable people.

Welcome 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Aahhh, the good hands people, thats really...really... fine with me !

Has just a great ring in that bell.

Thank you for the friendly welcome robec1347 !

123cents.... ? Great, my guess is I will need your advice soon enough so I will give ya my best BIG HELLO TO MY NEW BUD !

Thank you.....Texas... *spoon*, that would sure be a long drive !

Thanks to you 123cents for the welcome !

Welcome to the boards Fergie!

Good to hear you decided to get involved rather than just lurking about, hope to see you around. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

And don’t worry, I don’t hold being from south of da boarder against ya. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif j/k

Hi, Fergie hi.gif

Welcome to the forum! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Glad you decided to join in the fun and the great posts that you can find on this friendly coin collecting place. grin.gif

AAJ

Welcome to the boards Fergie!

Good to hear you decided to get involved rather than just lurking about, hope to see you around. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

And don’t worry, I don’t hold being from south of da boarder against ya. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif j/k

Hey there ya hosehead...or do you say......cheeser..... smirk.gif

Wisconsites are a fine bunch and I am sure lucky they welcome me too !

YEP, I am definitely looking forward to more coin shows in Milwaukee and it would sure be fun to meet a board member or three someday !

And yes, No More Lurkers Guilt ! I really look forward to refining my collecting and the board is so loaded with the right folks that I am sure to be bugging the hell out you fella's. I hope you all can forgive me in advance. blush.gif

Thank you, rexcat, for the friendly welcome !

Only those from the land of "Cheese-O-Topia" dress their unwilling pets in costumes...Eh? grin.gif

Welcome to the forum Fergie...sit back, relax and enjoy. hi.gif

Howdy IGWT, some of your "names" standout in my memory !

I dunno what the posts were offhand but I surely know you from somethun !

Thank you for those and the welcome too, IGWT.

Oh, yeah, I remember (thats a rare thing ) that it took me like FOREVER to get your IGWT ID. Man I was fooled for the longest time. DUH Dopey !

Anyway thanks for the welcome !

Welcome to a truly informative forum that abandons no inquiries, small or large. Be sure to post photos of your coins in questions as some of the best are here to help you.

Good Luck

Jim

Only those from the land of "Cheese-O-Topia" dress their unwilling pets in costumes...Eh? grin.gif

Welcome to the forum Fergie...sit back, relax and enjoy. hi.gif

HAha, that IS SO funny, but It's not true that he has a hamper full of those. devil.gif

Hi Ya WoodenJefferson hi.gif

Welcome abord there fergie me boy ...

Oh yeah Take this for later

stooges.gifstooges.gifstooges.gifstooges.gif

takeit.gif

Howdy jgrinz, Got a little pirate in you huh !

I am part native american, (explains my trading skills foreheadslap.gif )

Thanks for that !

Welcome to a truly informative forum that abandons no inquiries, small or large. Be sure to post photos of your coins in questions as some of the best are here to help you.

Good Luck

Jim

Sure will ! I have a mental roundup of so many things I hardly know where to start !

I know some and don't know alot. 27_laughing.gif

Saying Hey to jesbroken hi.gif

Hi saen78, Ya know, as a dirty low down lurker, I never could understand why so many of you used the same dang'd lines in your ICONS, such as yours saying " Collector is and understatement"

Dang if I didn't believe you all were so UN-original !

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

Not until trying to sign up did I finally see that it was automated !

As I stated earlier I'm just "a tad slow" . Not much right ? yeahok.gif

Welcome to the Board Fergie bumpit.gif Enjoy this great community thumbsup2.gif

Thank you rrantique, for the welcome !

I was on cloud..... lets say seven, when I got the signup done. cloud9.gif

Been looking forward to enjoying the "community" for a long, long time.

Hey to you rrantique !

YEP, I am definitely looking forward to more coin shows in Milwaukee and it would sure be fun to meet a board member or three someday !

March 29th-31st is the South Shore Coin Club's annual show, billed as Wisconsin's largest. tongue.gif I usually go on both Friday and Saturday mornings to this show every year. thumbsup2.gif

Only those from the land of "Cheese-O-Topia" dress their unwilling pets in costumes...Eh?

Hey there no proof that my pets were pressured in any way into having to wear clothes, just ask em! insane.gif

If fact my animals are out of control around here, the dogs always watching MTV, just look at how he looks now. Christo_pull_hair.gif

G-dog.jpg

I don’t know what to do, some tell me just leave him alone…

…He’ll grow out of it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Huh, rexcat, I wonder if you know John, from Niles Coin shop, down over by here !

He (was) the owner of the shop forever and also was a member of South Shore.

He always had the annual table and friends in your Club.

I like the show, maybe I can make it this year.

Only those from the land of "Cheese-O-Topia" dress their unwilling pets in costumes...Eh?

Hey there no proof that my pets were pressured in any way into having to wear clothes, just ask em! insane.gif

If fact my animals are out of control around here, the dogs always watching MTV, just look at how he looks now. Christo_pull_hair.gif

G-dog.jpg

I don’t know what to do, some tell me just leave him alone…

…He’ll grow out of it. confused-smiley-013.gif

grill.jpg

When he askes for a grill, he's gone too far then. grin.gif