• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 Annual Elkhart Coin Club Raffle

8 posts in this topic

Well, it's time for our local coin club's annual fundraiser raffle this year. This year the prizes are as follows:

1st prize: $5 Indian gold piece

2nd prize: $2 1/2 Indian gold piece

3rd prize: 1/10th oz gold eagle

4th prize: 3 BU Morgan Dollars

5th prize: 3 BU Peace Dollars

6th prize: 3 oz. pure silver

7th prize: 3 oz. pure silver

The tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5, the drawing is held at our annual show on March 24, 2007. This is our one and only fundraiser for the year, so any help would be appreciated. You can pay by cash, check or paypal so long as it's not credit card funded (can't pay the fees for the non-profit). PM me or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com if you are interested. Just respond by this weekend (3/18) so there will be enough time to get the tickets in before the drawing on the 24th!

Thanks!!!

No problem. Hey, I bought $100 worth of rafle tickets from my daughter for $1/each for their orchestra trip to Carnegie Hall next year so what's $20. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do I use this email address for paypal? jtryka@yahoo.com

No problem. Hey, I bought $100 worth of rafle tickets from my daughter for $1/each for their orchestra trip to Carnegie Hall next year so what's $20. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do I use this email address for paypal? jtryka@yahoo.com

me too for $20

This the Email smile.gif

Hi Everyone! I'd like to thank everyone for their support for the 2007 raffle, we sold over $1,000 worth of tickets and also received an unexpected gift from one of our life members for $500, so it was a very successful fundraiser this year and it wouldn't have been possible without your help. Unfortunately no one from the message boards won this year, though two people from my office did win prizes (and no, I was not one of the two!). Anyhow, thanks again, I really appreciate it!