• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential $1 Coin Collector Board

7 posts in this topic

Well the Fedex man just dropped these off. Presidential $1 Coin Collector Board -- 2007 -- the US mint offered these free so I had them send me 25 figured i would put these sets together and keep them. For some reason I thought it would be like a very small folder. I guess I should read more carefully, 27_laughing.gif. you can place the 4 dollars of this year in on one side and on the back it gives a very brief description of the president. Would be great for an Elementary school as a learning tool. However not gonna work for me as I intended. Oh well it was free.

Well the Fedex man just dropped these off. Presidential $1 Coin Collector Board -- 2007 -- the US mint offered these free so I had them send me 25

Oh, you're the reason that they were gone and I'm not getting the one I ordered.....

Paul