• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1300 Positive Feedback Celebration - Coin Giveaway - WINNER !

15 posts in this topic

The "d" Mints in this year have the better strike thats why you will see alot more 67's out OF DENVER - Nice Strike and Luster

You can see the usual Philly Mint issue and you will find a LOT LESS "p" mints in 67 grade. It will all depend on the grader and his view of the 'mottling' of its fields.

The strike on both these coins are very good ... the most hit area on these coins are on the reverse where the shield and lettering usually get hammered with burrs and scrapes and those are the ones you dont want. These two are a very good example and have a good chance of grading high with little or NO marks.

Congrats to COINGUY19 - PM me your address

Mike

Coinguy could not be with us tonight as he had a previous engagement, so I will dutifully accept this award on his behalf. I assure you that he is thankful for the award and trusts that I will get it to him. Thank you

Jeff

P.S. That sounded so good that I have to say just kidding to unconvince myself!

can i sign early for 2600 Positive Feedback Celebration /Thank's for the contest giveaway

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Who said its going to be that long ... maybe 1500 wink.gif

Already at 1312

Hey everyone, congrats to jgrinz on his 1300th post and thanks for the coins. grin.gif I will be keeping them raw for the time being but will let everybody know if I decide to send them in to be certified later.