• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1932-D Washington Quarter Dollar MS-64

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share this. I recently submitted a 1932-D to ANACS only because I was concerned that the coin had been cleaned at some point but hopeful that it was not. Well surprise surprise it came back as MS-64. I will now of course send it in to NGC but I couldn't wait to show a pic.

Thanks,

rbrown4

1641695-1932DWashQtr_0001.jpg.c0f62d0b190d92c1025fd6b9c167e2e6.jpg

And the best part about it is that my father has a complete set from 1932 through the 80's. The only other one I have had graded, (by NGC) was a 1936 D which came back an MS-64. I am going to enjoy submitting more of the key dates he has, including some DDO and DDR and RPM.

I have only been dealing with this for a few months now and wish I had gotten interested in coins much earlier. I am so amazed at the things I am learning and I am truly enjoying it. This site and the opinions and help of others is tremendous as well.

rbrown4

Seems like you have a nice quarter on hand. A nice set in fact. IF you need any help on Washington Quarters,I do know a thing or 2 on them. PM with any questions. Also you might want to check out my link to my set in my sig line. Nice score. I can't wait to see some better pics smile.gif

I knew this thread would bring you out of the woodwork, Bruce. There is a thread asking about and for you ATS. Are you already in Aussie land?

Good luck if you are. thumbsup2.gif

Just wanted to share this. I recently submitted a 1932-D to ANACS only because I was concerned that the coin had been cleaned at some point but hopeful that it was not. Well surprise surprise it came back as MS-64. I will now of course send it in to NGC but I couldn't wait to show a pic.

I think it will slab at NGC, and it is an attractive example that doesn't look cleaned (other than a dipping perhaps) to me.

That said, I hope you are aware that just because ANACS slabbed it doesn't mean it wasn't cleaned in the past....Mike

I knew this thread would bring you out of the woodwork, Bruce. There is a thread asking about and for you ATS. Are you already in Aussie land?

Good luck if you are. thumbsup2.gif

I am not ... I will go and check it out.