• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1300 Positive Feedback Celebration - COIN GIVEAWAY

38 posts in this topic

jgrinz(1300) Positive feedbacks

I like this little thing they do ATS so I am going to implement it here - with a coin Give Away. Nothing for you to do but respond to this Email and you are entered to win ... simple.

Random winner

As per my previous post I picked 4 Kennedy Halves out of 6 rolls I had. I went and sent them in for certification and they came back 66's and 67's.

These coins are the 1987 P&D's Kennedy's - Yes I know the rolls were created but purchased from a Very GOOD Vendor of mine and ALL are very nice. I will pick out 2 coins out of this batch of rolled P & D's for you to either Keep as RAW coins OR attempt certifiction ( If certification is decided I would like to know how I did on this set )

Not a billion dollar give away but then again I am not a billioneer frown.gif

Have fun with it .. headbang.gif

I'm in! But, if perchance I'm selected then I hereby relinquish all rights to before mentioned coins to Christopher Paul Machuga. thumbsup2.gif

Congratulations on the great feedback! hail.gif I checked and was astonished to discover that I am missing the 87's! I do have this outstanding sample of an 86 D though. acclaim.gif Kennedy's amply chiselled good looks are very uniform across the entire surface of the coin, but are marred by an extremely smallish smooth area barely visible around the "D" preventing it from a receiving a lower grade. confused-smiley-013.gif If I were to be randomly picked to help you celebrate, I will gladly trade this beauty along with some fabulous bicentennial quarters with similarly distinctive surfaces for a Super Gulp at 7-11 and toast your success!

yay.gifyay.gif... tonofbricks.gif

Matt

74349424.UnA1FkTN.Dead_Kennedy.jpg

Well I am down to 8 sets of candidates as I have perused the 6 rolls ( blargh )

Found this defective coin ... Gonna trash this baby as it is missing letters

What the *spoon* is going on .. Missing letters ( Blargh )

The 1987 P&D were from mint sets ONLY ... Not released for general circulation

Only 2.8 Million each produced.

1639393-hmmm.jpg

EBAY bound really ... not the trash

tonofbricks.gif

1639393-hmmm.jpg.b8db3a1ad3101da7e8e68e2b3480d4df.jpg

I'm in! But, if perchance I'm selected then I hereby relinquish all rights to before mentioned coins to Christopher Paul Machuga. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, Victor, that is very thoughtful of you! How coincidental that I just happened to learn of a store last night that has a Saint Bernard as its logo, and I thought I'd get you a shirt. What size? Pull-over or button-up?

Chris

Pick Me, Pick Me! And I'll take the garbage one, too, if you want. It is a pretty cool little strike through error.

It looks like it may have been a portion of a dropped element strikethrough.

Chris