• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First US Coins Added to My Collection in a Long Time

10 posts in this topic

I've been collecting foreign coins exclusively for quite some time. However, a couple of weeks back greg asked me to take photos of a few of his commems so he could sell them on eBay. A couple of them really caught my eye so when they came up for sale I grabbed them.

Anyway, here they are:

114926-001.jpg

2046054-001.jpg

Sweet Coins, Congrats.

That was a nice line-up last night and I'm still a little bummed I missed out on some others.

These were the first part of pruning my set. I may do a little more pruning in the future. It's painful, but they brought strong enough money that it helps the hurt. However, I'm keeping all the true stunners. smile.gif

Thanks for all the replies. I'm not really trying to put a set together, they're just a couple of attractive coins that causght my eye.

Greg: Looking forward to the next pruning batch. thumbsup2.gif

Nice ones! Good to see you buying REAL coins for once. devil.gif

jom

PS: I really need to study your photo set up again....mine is just too difficult and doesn't bring out the coin as good as yours. Especially the NGC slabs... frustrated.gif