• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just went to check on my SAE set order and....

8 posts in this topic

Possibly. Their system seems to make no sense. One of my orders was delivered last week. The other is still pending. They were ordered 5 minutes apart. Exact same order. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I think they are selling for a premium because people don't want to wait until December to get their sets. Someone ATS was buying the sets for around $200 each. Some think they're sold out, and they might not want to take the chance of not getting a set. Who knows? confused-smiley-013.gif

The real premium appears to be for those that purchased multiple sets and have them in hand still sealed in the shipping box. You need them sealed for the designation and the buyers are likely looking for the PF70 jackpot.

I'm ticked at the Mint. I placed my order within an hour of the sets becoming available. Said it would ship in October. A few weeks ago, it said it would ship mid-December (wtf!?). And now it says in stock and reserved.

I'm ticked at the Mint. I placed my order within an hour of the sets becoming available. Said it would ship in October. A few weeks ago, it said it would ship mid-December (wtf!?). And now it says in stock and reserved.

Next time pay extra for overnight shipping. There is only one charge regardless of how many items you order. This will generally place you at the head of the line.

I ordered my set sept. 1st and at first it showed "in stock and reserved" but after a while it changed to "1 unit backordered 12/08/06. Thier order history site is a complete mess. I've ordered plenty from them and usually you will receive them before the site shows shipped. I do know that they will e-mail about 4 weeks before it ever gets shipped so you can make sure your billing info is still the same.