• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Eagle Anniversary Set ... 2006

20 posts in this topic

I got mine today - Still says backordered on the web site.Heads up to those that ordered them.

I Think I like the Silver Reverse Proof Better than the gold Go Figure smile.gif

makepoint.gif

1439044-DCP_0012.JPG

Excuse the bad pictures

grr

1439044-DCP_0012.JPG.abd61ce9b8c826407d04bc223b352870.JPG

Got an email from the mint saying mine were shipped today (8/13). However, I got a FexEx tag also. The tracking shows it came from Memphis, TN and was shipped on 8/12. Is this where the mint ships from or coincidence?

I had a nice FEDEX guy, He came in the morning and missed him .. he came again in the afternoon - Thats a Good FEDEX driver. Twice in one day for ONE delivery I was so shocked I thought it was something else showing up

I had a nice FEDEX guy, He came in the morning and missed him .. he came again in the afternoon - Thats a Good FEDEX driver. Twice in one day for ONE delivery I was so shocked I thought it was something else showing up

Make sure you remember him during the holidays!! poke2.gif

Scott hi.gif

I got mine yesterday but I had paid extra for express shipping. Didn't open it, though, since I may send them off to PCGS for their silly lit'le 1st strike designation system. Don't see any point in keeping them since their mintage is too high to see much of an appreciation in price.

Got an email from the mint saying mine were shipped today (8/13). However, I got a FexEx tag also. The tracking shows it came from Memphis, TN and was shipped on 8/12. Is this where the mint ships from or coincidence?

Yes....the Mint ships from Memphis, TN.

When they do the expeditied shipping (orders of $300 or more, I think it is that amount, get it free), the order usually arrives the day the website updates to say it is shipped. And, the email saying it has been shipped is usually another business day later.

I got mine today - Still says backordered on the web site.Heads up to those that ordered them.

I Think I like the Silver Reverse Proof Better than the gold Go Figure smile.gif

makepoint.gif

Excuse the bad pictures

grr

Do you have an image for the reverse? BTW, congrats!

Checked mine today and it says they will ship on 12/8. The good news is that it appears my two SF Mint half eagles may be shipped this week as one is "reserved" and the other is scheduled to ship on 10/20. Those will be better than the ASEs in my opinion anyway!