• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you like a Heritage auction catalog?

28 posts in this topic

A couple of days ago I received my copies of the catalogs for Heritage’s Denver auctions, one for the signature auction and another for the platinum night auction. With the catalogs was a card from Heritage that I can fill out to have a complimentary copy of this catalog sent to someone else.

If anyone would like a copy of this catalog send me a PM with your name and address and I’ll be happy to send the card in with your info. The first person to PM me gets it.

John

Me too ... About 5 pounds of catalogues stuffed in my mailbox ...

How much does it cost to send 5 lbs boxes around like Heritage does ..

Must add up especially for guys like me that only bought two things from them.

I find it annoying and will have them discontinue this sales effort to me anyway.

They use the flat rate boxes, so $8.10 plus the cost of printing which must be pretty high.

About a year ago they were late and Express Mailed the catalogs to people. That must have cost a lot!

I called Hertiage to have them STOP sending me these over-weight catalogs. I think I saved them $20 a pop. Maybe they should compensate me for my trouble. yeahok.gif

I don't understand why they don't contact everyone in their database to see if a CD is preferred....at least.

jom

I got my catalogs, but no card to send out another one. I guess I must be a second rate customer.

I got my catalogs, but no card to send out another one. I guess I must be a second rate customer.

I guess this is one of the perks of being a Legacy Client. 27_laughing.gif For me, it was inside the cover of the regular (non-Platinum) catalog.

For me, it was inside the cover of the regular (non-Platinum) catalog.

Yeah, mine too.

Greg, did you ever get one of those cards before? This was the first time I ever got one with my catalogs.

John

Well, they say I am a legacy client, especially on all the letters they send wanting me to consign. Was it with all the papers that are usually in the cover, like the mail in bid sheet and the "compliments of..." card? Maybe I'll check again tonight.

I think it's really nice that you guys offered those catalogues. Um...sorry I included you in the nice guy category gmarguli. stooges.gif

I'd do the same, but I couldn't handle all those catalogues in my mailbox any longer so I asked Heritage to take me off their mailing list.

I'd do the same, but I couldn't handle all those catalogues in my mailbox any longer so I asked Heritage to take me off their mailing list.

Your lucky...I heard that a post office worker nearly had a coronary trying to fill my PO box with Heritage catalogs one time. yeahok.gif

I finally had them stop sending me their tonnage of dead weight. They wouldn't have this problem if they would quit littering their auctions with 1000s of lots by trying to dump their crappy inventory....

jom

I got the catalogues, FedEx, today. These things are like phone books! It's just plain insanity.

I just don't get it why people would want to consign coins to an auction where there are all ready 10 of the exact same coins up for auction!

I got the catalogues, FedEx, today. These things are like phone books! It's just plain insanity.

I just don't get it why people would want to consign coins to an auction where there are all ready 10 of the exact same coins up for auction!

confused-smiley-013.gif

I went to pick mine up today; those things are impressive! I like it much better than their website, where they don't describe the coins accurately. Do you know if they will keep sending them to me, or if it was a one time trial thing?

If you win something, you'll get more.

You can always place a few bids that are under, but close to market prices and you should get a few more.

I too received TWO of these monstrous mailings, and I've never purchased a thing from Heritage. All I did was set up an account on their web site and BOOM! two weeks later I received the fruits of a modest forest in my mailbox. Truly out of control.

tonofbricks.gif

Beijim