• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,518 posts in this topic

That's a nice double profile, Larry! Those pieces are really wild. thumbsup2.gif

Here's a nice overdate, my favorite overdate of any US coin-

aI1817N45.jpg

aI1817N45R.jpg

Ya Know I am getting a Little pizzed off here......I just started really getting into bust halves and I was doing OK getting a couple fine graded busts here and there but you guys are pulling out some Beautifull stuff and I'm pretty sure I am going to have to pay a LOT more for them now.....

you guys have some SWEET coins and I am humbled at thier feet.

Hey Pat,

I was very fortunate to find the 1810 on Jade Rare Coins website a year or two ago. Dennis worked me an awesome deal on this one. He's super to work with and I recommend them 100%! Some super coins at great prices are available, if your patient. wink.gif

Lou thanks for the blue color. I like it. Maul .. I am sure you have some great coins as well. I bet you have some nice bust halfs. Now that you have been inspired, good luck hunting!

Really nice.

An 1837 half dime could jump us to 1875 or

the dime could take us to 1891.

One more bust. It's a dime. Bad pick but a great crack. smile.gif

1837dimecrack5as.jpg

Edited by ldhair

Nah! You didn't cheat. You just fudged a little.

Okay, here is a "wild card". The next post can be any year or denomination.

1288824-IMG_0682.JPG1288824-IMG_0683.JPG

Chris

1288824-IMG_0683.JPG.eb7dfd8b7907cefd0c80ffd73cbb77fc.JPG

Edited by cpm9ball

I almost always have to grab a reference book when Boiler posts a coin. My guess is J-54 – a restrike in copper – based on the cracked obverse die. Beautiful.

I almost always have to grab a reference book when Boiler posts a coin. My guess is J-54 – a restrike in copper – based on the cracked obverse die. Beautiful.

Ya gotta hate that grin.gif