• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello everyone, New Member here.

19 posts in this topic

I've been a member of the PCGS forums for about five months. Does anyone recognize my name or remember any of my posts? I certainly notice a few here. I am looking forward to being a contributing member to this forum.

Question, what are the differences between all the different boards/forums?

Seth

Hi Seth,

I notice you make some very thoughful posts of the PCGS forum. Nice to see you here. On the NGC forum, the discussions are a bit more thoughful and less argumentative(most of the time). Welcome.

TRUTH

Welcome! I have noticed that you consistently start the best posts on the entire board over there.

I've got to second this. The topics you start are usually very good. Lots of replies. Lots of info/insight from/into people.

Welcome. Good to "see" you over here. I think I had just left the PCGS boards slightly after you started posting, so, you might not recognize me at all.

Welcome!!! You will find this board very informative at times.

mike

---------------------------

dont forget! collect proofsets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

welcome!!!

yes i remember you from the pcgs boards and most all of your interesting posts that are informative fun to read and respond to

i guess for me over here it is smaller and seems to be more friendly and more numismatically related posts!!! and also more participation by the ngc people the graders finalizers and the research dept 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

just like pcgs used to be about 2.5/three years ago

hope the ngc boards stay this way! but unfortunately if the ngc boards do get bigger then many problems will arise and i hope ngc keeps a good handle on this with constant moderators and admininisters watching the boards before they snowball! flamed.gif

sincerely michael shy.gif