• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,891 posts in this topic

Thanks all. This one sort of dropped into my hands....got lucky....I think.

After blowing an auction opportunity last September on thsi same data (1815) this one sort of makes up for it.

jom

I won these all as a single lot from Heritage and they have consecutive serial numbers. I was blown away seeing them in person. They deserve better photos!

PCGS MS64

0LvyeOsSeNaUdMDJweQv_1976-D%20%241%20MS64%20obv.jpg

PCGS MS65

O0sDx2NEQWMKzsPWP5xt_1976%20%241%20MS65%20obv.jpg

PCGS MS65

PpsSXbe2RHG5FNbY3Zl6_1978-D%20%241%20MS65%20obv2.jpg

Those are very nice. Is the 1976-P a Type 1? As I recall that was pretty tough to find in high grade.

jom

I was looking through my copper pennies the other day and I found a 1944 d error penny. On the date the last number 4 isn't all there there's a line and then you can see that's been smashed down and I noticed on some of the letters it was double stamped. So my question is is this a big deal and how would I go about to certify this as being error penny that's not documented. I don't know how to put the picture on this so I like that answer to that way I can show it to you guys. Thank you

Guy i just wanted to know is the 1969 D rosevelt dime coin meant to have a 2 tone rim with one half being copper colour and the other half silver colour also it seems the copper side is slightly less reeded then the nickle side any ideas on why???

Beautiful, original, nicely colored, first-year-of-Issue Capped Bust Quarter.

The OGH and the green bean only add to it.

Congrats! :applause:

Plus One !!

That's a real show stopper !!

SILVER+SKULL 007.jpghosting images

SILVER+SKULL 018.jpgfree upload

How bout a 5 ounce .999 silver skull. I bought this for my son for fathers day. He likes skulls for some strange reason but I'm sure he didn't have a pretty silver one.

Wow, cool find! Where did you go through to purchase this, if I may ask? I would be interested in purchasing something similar, but would obviously want to go through a reputable source. Thanks!

Sometimes you buy a coin on a hunch and it ends up looking even better than you thought it might. This one came out of the recent Summer Fun Auction:

3uCcaoi.jpg

Adding to my main sets is slow at times, so I keep myself occupied upgrading my Dansco albums. This one is going to get cracked out shortly:

mydxtPD7TPqOW8NaXA5Y_1918-D%20VF30%20obv.jpg

ir7C43jBQ2OZ3uJ61vqL_1918-D%20VF30%20rev.jpg

Well I finally found the perfect Spanish Trail for me, and got it at a good enough price where when I can no longer stomach having a coin this expensive in my small collection I can get my money back.

163693.jpg.bef4b1f210903546a7df48fcb26fca82.jpg

163694.jpg.b29f04af3723b4519794a562c1fe0703.jpg

Well I finally found the perfect Spanish Trail for me, and got it at a good enough price where when I can no longer stomach having a coin this expensive in my small collection I can get my money back.

Congrat's!!

(thumbs u