• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

Here's a couple of newps I picked up recently. A 1913-S I call Mr, Frosty and another ms-66 type 1 with a wart looking thing on Iron Tails chin. I think this is a first generation NGC holder....Joe

Nice coin but the holder is a 3rd or 4 generation NGC holder. The first gen is the NGC black insert, then come the all white lable with the gold embossing on the white insert and then on the outside so this is no earlier than a 3 (thumbs u

Thanks for that information, it's appreciated. Got any pics? Thanks ...Joe

Here is the best information you will ever need!! Link

1312373_DetailsThumb_Obv.jpg

1312373_DetailsThumb_Rev.jpg

Whee! This coin is my most valuable to date, double the value of my next item down, an MS65 1908 no motto Saint. This is a 1911-D quarter eagle, NGC-graded AU55. It cost me a lot of up-trading, gutting my best Morgans and my other Saint, an MS64 common date. But, it was worth it. I'm going to go stare at it now...

I had this coin in my top 3 " To Buy" if I ever had $20K to spend ( it was an old poll asking what 3 coins you'd buy if you had $20K and had to be spent on coins)..I also had an 1877 3c nickel and the nicest Flowing Hair Half I could find with the money that was left after the other 2 coins were bought...so to say I'm a bit envious is an understatement--by the way, a VERY strong D also..congrats

I went to my local coin club meeting tonight and one guy was selling BU copper memorial cents for 80c per roll, so I picked up 6 shotgun rolls of BU cents, 1959, 1960-D, 1961-D, 1978-D, 1979-D and one for my birthyear, 1969-D. Fun!

I went to my local coin club meeting tonight and one guy was selling BU copper memorial cents for 80c per roll, so I picked up 6 shotgun rolls of BU cents, 1959, 1960-D, 1961-D, 1978-D, 1979-D and one for my birthyear, 1969-D. Fun!

copper cents to. wtg on that :)

I'm usually pretty humble when I post an acquisition..but I'm really stoked aboput this purchase :banana: A Walker for a hole in my mid-date registry set..1937-S MS66 ( and even got it 25% under list :acclaim:)

108670.jpg.8654b9097fcba9cc321889443a986735.jpg

108671.jpg.74cac7b48adcfa93bf3d01d227b1e900.jpg

Edited by jackson64

014.jpg

015-1.jpg

Here's one I just picked up, it's housed in an old pcgs rattler and I feel it's a bit under graded. I think it will fit nicely in my collection. Thanks for looking....Joe

Your wife must be very nice. First the Heritage purchase and now this... lol

Well with all of the coins that I upgraded, I sold the coins that were previously in the slots and I was able to purchase this coin....still have some left in the paypal account!! :grin:

and yes she is very nice!!

69 *

Man that is so close to the coveted 70 . Would be nice to see a good pic when you have it in hand

Here is newbie that Coindude got for me (thumbs u

I pick this as an 0 -112 which is an R4

1824cbh.jpg[/img]