• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

Just catching up with awesome coins posted here and I must say..."Holy Mackeral"

Well, here's ,my newest Liberty Nickel MS 65 replacing an old AU55 coin that will be on Ebay this weekend.

Compliments of JJ Teaparty!

Looking for the 1896 now, hint hint

Cheers,

OP:

103730.jpg.6be8ee4cb1bce86df4ace4fccc9542be.jpg

103731.jpg.6e1f805df554f7df20c44b4c5cfde5d3.jpg

Sorry Bobby.Here it is. Nothing really special. I didn't plan on bidding on this Morgan, I actually had it in my tracked item list, but I was also looking at a 1943 Walker that was going for the same price. My bid accidentally went towards the Morgan instead of the Walker. Oh well, spoon happens.

1879ccMorgan.jpg

Don, that's an incredible 53 cent. Surprised it didn't go Ucam or at least a star.

I'm dying to see what it looks like in hand Sam. If it even has the smallest chance of getting bumped to Ultra Cameo, I'll definitely be sending it in.

Sorry Bobby.Here it is. Nothing really special. I didn't plan on bidding on this Morgan, I actually had it in my tracked item list, but I was also looking at a 1943 Walker that was going for the same price. My bid accidentally went towards the Morgan instead of the Walker. Oh well, spoon happens.

1879ccMorgan.jpg

Anything above my G4 CC is a nice looking Morgan. lol

1879ccMorgan.jpg

I'm guessing this was dipped at some point...? Seems really shiny for a VF30. Still nice looking.

Nice looking coins everyone! :applause: I particularly like the '53 cent.

My understanding is that you can return the '79-CC to TT. They do allow returns, just don't do it too often or you'll get the boot.

So, when I went to add the coin to my registry, I noticed that the seller sent me the wrong coin. It's supposed to be a 1961 shown above. He sent me a 1962 PF67 doh! I used his ebay pic, that's why it's showing a 1961 Unfortunately, I already left positive feedback.

So, when I went to add the coin to my registry, I noticed that the seller sent me the wrong coin. It's supposed to be a 1961 shown above. He sent me a 1962 PF67 doh! I used his ebay pic, that's why it's showing a 1961 Unfortunately, I already left positive feedback.

Grrrr, I hope he still has your 1961.

Most likely, its just an honest mistake. Email him, tell him, and most Ebay sellers will fix the problem immediately.

I see the 1962 I recieved is still FS in his ebay store. I sent him an e-mail but, no response yet. I already have a 1962 PF66 ultra cameo.

I see the 1962 I recieved is still FS in his ebay store. I sent him an e-mail but, no response yet. I already have a 1962 PF66 ultra cameo.
Ok, you guys should get a kick out of this. I recieved a package from this guy thinking it was my 1961 coin because he said he would ship it to me along with a prepaid envelope to return the other coin. I opened the box, and it was a $30 Christmas ornament meant to be shipped to someone else. doh! I did get another package from him. It was my coin I originally purchased along with the prepaid envelope. So, now I get to ship his coin back to him and then deal with the fragile ornament.

I'm going to send the ornament direct to the buyer. The seller blamed it on his wife! lol I just hope they don't send me anything else because I hate packaging.

The 1961 coin is very nice though!