• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,915 posts in this topic

Many years ago, I had one of these, and it was sold

inadvertantly along with a group of other things I no

longer wanted. This coin is a "dead ringer" for the

coin I sold:

1876-CCQuarterPCGSVF25OBVHolder.jpg

1876-CCQuarterPCGSVF25OBVLg.jpg1876-CCQuarterPCGSVF25REV.jpg

Many years ago, I had one of these, and it was sold

inadvertantly along with a group of other things I no

longer wanted. This coin is a "dead ringer" for the

coin I sold:

1876-CCQuarterPCGSVF25OBVHolder.jpg

1876-CCQuarterPCGSVF25OBVLg.jpg1876-CCQuarterPCGSVF25REV.jpg

Super original coin....I like it!!!!

That '52p Frankie gets the PCcoins seal of approval! (thumbs u

It's tough to find '52 mint set toners with nice rainbow toning, congrats!

I opened this thread tonight and suddenly realized that I made the OP four years ago (well, plus a couple months). My, how time flies. I always enjoy visiting to see what others have recently added to their collections, and and I learn a lot by viewing the coins (and comments) posted here. To mark the passage of time, I thought I'd repost pictures of the first coin in the thread followed by more recent -- though still pretty old now -- pictures of the same coin. The good news is that I still like it!

1193092-1872S2-1015obv%26rev.jpg

1872S2-1015ObvRev.jpg

TTT

I opened this thread tonight and suddenly realized that I made the OP four years ago (well, plus a couple months). My, how time flies. I always enjoy visiting to see what others have recently added to their collections, and and I learn a lot by viewing the coins (and comments) posted here. To mark the passage of time, I thought I'd repost pictures of the first coin in the thread followed by more recent -- though still pretty old now -- pictures of the same coin. The good news is that I still like it!

1872S2-1015ObvRev.jpg

TTT

RIP Lou.

1872S2-1015ObvRev.jpg

TTT

RIP Lou.

Ditto!!

1872S2-1015ObvRev.jpg

TTT

RIP Lou.

Ditto!!

Dedicated today to Lou. Rest in Peace.