• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,916 posts in this topic

That Fugio is really nice, Congrats.

I didn't get the one I wanted from the FUN sale as it just wasn't meant to be. I did buy a couple that maybe I shouldn't have but will consider it a "bounce" caused from my disappointment... or just a compulsive disorder ;)

BYDFZ-36qtrobvcrop.jpgGEFBL-36qtrrebcrop.jpg

XTLFF-FrankcamObvcrop.jpgODKYX-frankrevcrop.jpg

I'm just starting to study the proof Franklins, with expected entry into the series starting mid-year.

I like the way you think, Jason. Familiarizing yourself with the series before starting to buy is just plain smart! New collectors should take note. (This is a lesson which I learned the hard way.)

I'm just starting to study the proof Franklins, with expected entry into the series starting mid-year.

I like the way you think, Jason. Familiarizing yourself with the series before starting to buy is just plain smart! New collectors should take note. (This is a lesson which I learned the hard way.)

I believe every collector starts buying before they know what to look for, I know I did! You live you learn.

That's a nice '36-s Washington you got there Richard! Let me guess a PQ ms65, or a ms66.

Well it's nothing really special but I did get me a new SAE for my Dansco in today. I bought this as a pre-sale on ebay. I was hoping it would look halfway decent. I'm happy with it.

2009SAEObvRev-1.jpg

Don't have this one in hand yet but its finally all paid for:

NGC 1807 25¢. Uneven obv strike and die pitting, but I understand that's common for B-1.

1712098-001O.jpg1712098-001R.jpg

gpnyc - Thats a good looking quarter IMO.

That's a nice '36-s Washington you got there Richard! Let me guess a PQ ms65, or a ms66.

Thanks. I'm a little anxious about it until I see it in hand. Hopefully it will look ok. I'm a little worried about the OBV., but we'll see.

It's in a PCGS MS66 holder.

I'm doing a birth year set (with "s" mm) for my Dad.. well for me, in honor of my Dad. I just need the 36-s half now.

Edited by texasrichard

Love your Fugio Fletcher. (worship) Haven't seen many like that. My, my you're getting quite a nice collection of them aren't you?

GP, there's something about those early quarters. I love the design and yours has a great look about it. (thumbs u

Man it's hard to picture these things thru the cello. Anyway I finally got around to taking pics of my 2008 Spouse Medal set. I can't afford the Gold one's these will just have to do. lol

2008SpouseMedalset.jpg

Very nice Bobby. Are you going to put them in an album or leave them as is?

You know Bob I didn't know they made an album for them. I have the 2007 set also and thinking of getting the entire series. I'll have to check into the album. I would rather do that.

I think I saw an album for them at the last coin show I attended, can't remember who made it, but it was blue. I only buy the Liberty ones, so I have a reprieve after buying 4 gold ones last year, now I have room to buy a couple of Saints!

I think I saw an album for them at the last coin show I attended, can't remember who made it, but it was blue. I only buy the Liberty ones, so I have a reprieve after buying 4 gold ones last year, now I have room to buy a couple of Saints!

Yea I did a search for them Jeff and all I found were the Whitman albums which are the blue ones. I think I'll wait to see if dansco puts one out to match all my other albums.