• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Dwayne,

Glad to see you posting again.

That's a very nice V Nickel you posted,

I love the subtle colors. Hope all is okay in OK !!

Thanks, the coin is very nice but you must be thinking of a different Dwaine. I am not in OK but in NC

Nice coin Shane. Geez they had some goofy looking profiles on some coins :)

Nice coin. Those profiles aren't nearly as goofy as Susan B. Anthony coins.

I just got those coins this week. I know they are low grades, but that is all I can afford for right now..

Photo2013-03-28041042PM_zps4dbbbdef.jpg

Any Morgan is good to have. I like the 1896 you have. Perhaps these 3 will get you 1 really nice Morgan one day ;) That's how I do it sometimes.

Brg, cool so-called dollar ! That's a nice piece.

jpcienkus- Nice score. That's a great first dpl!

My first Half Dime!

1862MS62HalfDime_zpsb263baeb.jpg

And a nice one it is!!

....Half Dimes are terribly cool. I just traded my 1833 towards a nicely toned 1876 Trade Dollar but I still have my 1861 over 0. I showed it to some co workers and they were fascinated by it...... many folks don't even know they exist. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Kenneth and Jimbo,

Thanks for the props. I didn't even plan on buying it, but as I was reviewing inventory at a dealers site, I came across it and got a good deal on it. I can't wait to see the coin in hand.

My first Half Dime!

1862MS62HalfDime_zpsb263baeb.jpg

And a nice one it is!!

....Half Dimes are terribly cool. I just traded my 1833 towards a nicely toned 1876 Trade Dollar but I still have my 1861 over 0. I showed it to some co workers and they were fascinated by it...... many folks don't even know they exist. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah. I like half dimes too. An out of favor series these days makes them a good value.