• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,911 posts in this topic

1858-O_VF35_50C_Obv_zpsc46990f5.jpg1858-O_VF35_50C_Rev_zpsefd08162.jpg

1853_VF25_50C_Obv_zps9dd2cdb1.jpg1853_VF25_50C_Rev_zpsce285c4a.jpg

1853_25c_VF30_Obv_zpscff4c41c.jpg1853_25c_VF30_Rev_zps06578f90.jpg

lol .....SMALL world.....I just snagged one today in about the same shape. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_1105.jpg

Bob, I'll take a look in my SMS hoard and see if there's anything that might fit in there. But as you well know, they are tough to come by.

Just dipping my toes :whistle: Bust half #1

1826busthalfxf40cac.jpg

I think this was a very good choice for a first bust half. The surfaces are relatively clean, the coin is solid for the grade, and appears highly original/problem free. I like it a lot. (thumbs u

I love the Morgans and the copper very much. Jason, is yours from Great Toning? I ask because of the second photograph. Wheat, congratulations on the nice early cent. CAC is pretty tough on these; I bet it looks even better in hand.

I love the Morgans and the copper very much. Jason, is yours from Great Toning? I ask because of the second photograph. Wheat, congratulations on the nice early cent. CAC is pretty tough on these; I bet it looks even better in hand.

They are and it does

wheat