• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,913 posts in this topic

.......the toning on it is so subtle.....it made a believer out of me in regards to that. I like it as much as any of my proofs and it cost a fraction of those.....I guess quality doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. It still has almost full lustre and the reverse is certainly MS. The shop owner said that none of his other customers seem to appreciate the older stuff....lucky for me. It's one of those coins that probably won't change hands again until after I kick the bucket. I really wish I could capture it to share. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

19135cwoodgrain.jpg

....I will never get tired of high grade Buffalo Nickles.....and toned to boot. NICE. GOD BLESS...

Just grabbed this from the LCS.....my first toned coin. This one really looks much better than my photos. I see why people pay for professional pics. The toning is much more subtle and translucent than I could capture with the blues looking more green and the violet washing out. GOD BLESS...

101_0895.jpg

101_0894.jpg

Love this coin

New to the "50 dollars or less" stack. The 1903 is the Wright Brothers maiden flight. GOD BLESS...

P.S. The 1909 Liberty Head has beautiful toning that I was, once again, unable to fully capture.

101_0906.jpg

101_0903.jpg

101_0911.jpg

101_0913.jpg

I have had this one for a while, but while doing inventory realized I had never imaged it. Here are the recent pics.

1996W_Roosevelt_Dime_NGC_MS68FT_composite_zps6f539892.jpg

Nice one! Nice date too.

This one has very similar "toning" to an 82 No P I owned years ago. Mine had a lot of die polishing though...

jom

I scored a + grade (64+) on my last eBay raw pickup (the 34-P). Now, I am looking for my first making of a star. Technically, i think she is a MS-64.

%2524%2528KGrHqVHJEgFD25UL%2521%252BVBQ%252BJ99r%2528lQ%257E%257E60_57.jpg%2524T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTIWBQ%252BJ-CpC9%2521%257E%257E60_57.jpg

Who cares about stars, green clovers and blue diamonds? That's a nice coin regardless!

jom

I know this is the USA newps section, but on occasion I like to post a dark-side coin. :devil:

This one is a 1950 pattern 100 Francs from Algeria. As a pattern coin, the mintage is relatively small at only 1,500 coins. When I saw this beauty, I simply had to have her! :)

1950_Algeria_100F_Essai_NGC_MS66_composite_zps6e51dd5b.jpg