• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,903 posts in this topic

1853 with Arrows Liberty Seated Dime. Trying to build an AU date set and this is my first purchase. It's an NGC AU-53. Love the die clashing to the left of Liberty.

1853arrowsobv500x498.jpg

1853arrowsrev496x500.jpg

Finished out my SLQ type set examples with this beauty from board member rexcat. He has a few more type set coins for sell in the BST, but I was super happy to get this one. The general consensus in the "GUESS THE GRADE" thread for this one was that it may be numerically under-graded a bit, and the FH designation was a bit contentious. There will be no cracking though. She'll be chilling in my type set for quite a while...

Beautiful coin. You can be proud of that one.

I have wanted one of these for a long time, and a Paris Mint 2006 restrike fit my budget. Finally picked this one up about a week ago.

2006_Libertas_Americana_ParisMint_Bronze_Restrike_composite_zps23faa371.jpg

I keep finding these on Ebay for less than I have offered forum members. So here's my latest one picked from Ebay.

The date looks a bit strange though. What you think?

133646.jpg.3c1d91b456bc6c4b94482be63ef262a1.jpg

133647.jpg.8d682ab0dc0c59e58f638d8b0dd9af63.jpg

133648.jpg.9856c3644b29c2ec23c972b61db6eec2.jpg

Edited by jimbucks

Here's my newest....in my 1884 Proof set that will never be completed due to the Trade Dollar :insane: but it will keep me humble. This one is real nice in hand. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SLQPROOF63cam.jpg

SLQPROOF1884camr.jpg