• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Thanks Bob. Looking at it now, the obverse could of been cropped a bit tighter, still remnants of the plastic insert. I'll end up re doing it.

You need to check your RGB also, those coins are blast white.

Well I decided to settle for the Frankie for my birthyear set. The rest of my coins are 67Cameo but the price is just too steep for a Frankie in that designation. Anyhow, this one now fills my birthyear slot and completes my set.

1959-Franklin-NGCPF67-Obv-R2.jpg

Well I decided to settle for the Frankie for my birthyear set. The rest of my coins are 67Cameo but the price is just too steep for a Frankie in that designation. Anyhow, this one now fills my birthyear slot and completes my set.

nice score bssman and congrats on your accomplishment

(thumbs uCongrats Bobby on completion of the set :applause:

Way to go Bobby!! Congratulations!!

What's next??

How much are they?

How much are they?

Well as of lately, I've only seen 2 on ebay and one is asking $700 and the other $750. :o

Way to go Bobby!! Congratulations!!

What's next??

Thanks Ya'll and Bob, I don't really have anyone that gets that involved in collecting, so just me.

Great Frankie Bobby! Congrats on completing the set.

OP

that 57 cameo in the link is nice and cheap! Nowhere near the 700 and 750 a poster mentioned, jump on it

They are cheaper than the 1959 for sure! Gotta wait for 59' tho' unless I start lying about my age. lol. Don't think I wanna be older tho'. lol

that 57 cameo in the link is nice and cheap! Nowhere near the 700 and 750 a poster mentioned, jump on it

They are cheaper than the 1959 for sure! Gotta wait for 59' tho' unless I start lying about my age. lol. Don't think I wanna be older tho'. lol

I just got back from the Dr, he said I looked great for 59, ..............I was born in 63