• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,901 posts in this topic

Here's a pretty neat item. I've always loved the sculpture that Brenner created that he later used as inspiration for the Lincoln cent. Unfortunately, I'm most likely never own one of those, but I did come across this.

Minted by Medallic Art Company to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Brenner's birth. It's a little over 3 oz of .999 silver.

Pardon the poor shots and the off color. I don't have my normal setup going right now, so this is a quick shot using a P&S, handheld with horrible lighting!! Better pics later when I get my setup back up when remodeling is complete!

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

why not a big camera shot of your collection jimbucks!

I will wait until I trade them all in for a $4 Stella. Easier to fit in the camera shot, but not going to happen soon! :)

Another PF-64 RB (NGC fatty) IHC added today.

1892_obv.jpg

1892_rev.jpg

Can't seem to get any from board members, but finding these from dealers at the right price. Doesn't really matter to me the source of them.

Edited by jimbucks

Thats nice Jim. I dont collect the series but I'd like to get one proof IHC to add to my collection one day. [/quote

Same here. That's a heck of a price.

Thats nice Jim. I dont collect the series but I'd like to get one proof IHC to add to my collection one day. [/quote

Better hurry, I am cornering the market! :)

Better hurry, I am cornering the market! :)

No fear from me Jim, they are too rich for my blood. lol

Lovely coins everyone! I particularly like Robecs '59! :applause:

I was just at a Santa Clara/Sunnyvale coin show today. I picked up two raw Franklins. Sorry no pix, but one was a 1952-D with nice (albeit most likely AT) toning. The other was a 1954 Frankie with really attractive NT album rim toning, predominantly on the obverse. The first would not grade, the second is probably a MS64 (FBL at PCGS, no FBL at NGC).

<<Niiiice Scott!! Nothing but luster.>>

Thanks Bob. I had 3 lights going but it had a washed out look. 2 lights at 10 n 2 represents the coin better IMO.

Love it!!