• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Won a set of Roosevelt dime proofs at auction a few months ago. The 1951 looked like a cameo, so I sent it to NGC and it came back...

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinView.aspx?c=1744063

(can't seem to figure out how to post image although I did once before. at least the link works. could someone post or reply on how to figure out the URL for images)

Edited by JoeF

Picked this one up from jackson64 in the Money Marketplace here. It has a lot of "wow" factor in hand, and a very solid strike!

LOVE IT!!! That is EXACTLY what I will be looking for, once I FINALLY start buying some later dates, in the short set!! Do you mind, if I ask how much you picked it up for? Just curious.......I enjoy following price trends. :) Thx.

That is a TRUE 66 with a GREAT strike and NO blemishes----that coin shoulda graded MS 67 IMHO. It is a Superb Gem without question. Looks to have original color, as well. :cloud9:

Picked this one up from jackson64 in the Money Marketplace here. It has a lot of "wow" factor in hand, and a very solid strike!

LOVE IT!!! That is EXACTLY what I will be looking for, once I FINALLY start buying some later dates, in the short set!! Do you mind, if I ask how much you picked it up for? Just curious.......I enjoy following price trends. :) Thx.

Jackson had several really nice Walkers listed. This one was $170 shipped.

Jackson had several really nice Walkers listed. This one was $170 shipped.

Well, you sure won't likely do any better than THAT, especially for a coin of this quality! Congrats on a great piece!!! :applause:

Thanks for sharing, BRG!

Spiffy!

jom

Hi Panda Man

Those are some real nice coins and rounds you have there, Congrats on your new additions. I also just bought that Maple Leaf, and a couple other silver pieces

All the best

Alan

T2eC16JzoE9s5nd0o2BQZelbt60_3.jpg

KGrHqNnkFBIJvzPBQZemPjyw60_3.jpg

]KGrHqNHJBEE7HtcwUBPfW0Vjhg60_57.jpg

KGrHqZHJBE7tNJliBPfW0PeFQ60_57.jpg

2012-sSAE-1-1-1.jpg