• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Wow..I get a thrill just looking at early dollars like that...nice buy rube, $22 each--including 3 ASE's which are selling at over $30 is a bargain..

Last purchase.And my first early dollar.

1795SDolarBust.jpg

WOW Grip that is one very beautiful small Eagle you have there, I've always wanted one of those, maybe one day....Congrats on a great pick-up.....Joe

192quarters.jpg

192 silver quarters bought off board member of pgcs piecesofme- rick- not sure if hes on here or not, im hoping to find him

Edited by rube

CCUOQgWkKGrHqQOKo8E0U64M8QhBNJwl80H4_12.jpg

10 morgans- ebay purchase 250$

25$ ech, i couldnt pass it up lol

im a coin ho lol

im gonna go trade a dc tech-9, and 3 pistols tuesdays for some silver, since i got plenty of guns lol ,if the guy has enuff silver to make it worth my while, otherwise, ill keep em, i know hes got a bunch though hes just sitting on of bars and rounds, silver dollars and stuff, i dont care what it is as longas its 90% or ounce or more rounds

maybe illl try and trade off my roger waters autographed acoustic guitar for some silver to someone, anyone want a pink floyd signed psa/dna cert sticker on it of roger? paid 600$ for it, ill deal for silver,

i really like the little ha has guy lol

Edited by rube

bens.jpg

rolls of bens i just got, mailman was good to me yesterday & today, even in the snow

Edited by rube

Grip, that's a beauty of a dollar! Nice going on getting it! :applause:

Welcome aboard Rube. :hi: Nice chunk of silver you got there. (thumbs u

Thanks, Bobby.

Thought I would add an old [ and terrible ] image

of a coin I just put a deposit on - once I have the

coin in hand - I'll have it professionally imaged.

I've always wanted one of these Dimes:

d8a760a5.jpg

fd559bb1.jpg

Some really sweet new coins there everyone! :applause:

Jimbucks congratulations on completing your 7070. That is a wonderful accomplishment!!! :applause: Nice looking SLQ too! (thumbs u

I am a little confused but I already received my FUN Sale purchases in the mail. I haven't even paid the bill yet. Anyway, two more monster Jefferson Nickels for the registry set.

JN1940-SNGCMS676FS.jpg

JN1940-SNGCMS676FSSteps.jpg

JN1950-DNGCMS675FS.jpg

JN1950-DNGCMS675FSSteps.jpg

I am a little confused but I already received my FUN Sale purchases in the mail. I haven't even paid the bill yet. Anyway, two more monster Jefferson Nickels for the registry set.

You must be on the "A" list. :grin:

Those are a couple of killer Jeffersons.

Mine are a little farther down the food chain - you know the type - instead of full steps, they have one big smooth step.

Great looking coins everyone.

The 1940s FS is absolutely breath taking as is the 1950-D; however, I do have a question concerning the latter. I thought NGC and PCGS would not designate coins as FS when there was a tick across the steps that interrupted them. This coin seems to have six full steps, absent the two that contain a tick above the "c" in Monticello. Is this common place or am I wrong? Regardless, it is a beautiful coin.

108274.jpg.6eb5ff2cee357e3efdbe8f10774d68c9.jpg