• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Now that we're on a new page, I can safely post my upgrade 1895. That Indian Cent and Seated Liberty on the previous page...holy cow. (worship)

I cannot wait to send this coin to Bob and have it properly imaged!

Cheers

OP

107096.jpg.7fb54187bc0733253de46ec80dfb0f01.jpg

107097.jpg.90add1d47cf84adc1f1c862254dc4eb5.jpg

Dean and HT,

My Eyes have officially popped out of the sockets! :o

WOW

OP

You can say that again.

Dean - immaculate Proof IHC - and the color !! OMG !!

HT - I am very envious of the Seated Half - that's a tough coin !!

I have always wanted to try and put a set together of Seated Halves

but finances and time are no longer on my side. I'd never be able

to finish the set.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone, Dean and I, fellow Texans, we love them coins y'all..... OP that is one sweet liberty nickel. I fell in love with seated halves at the Houston money show, so I am getting out of Hard Times tokens Broadstruck - just kidding, can't drop out of my favorite series. Elbessar, stick to them Barbers we don't need no competition at them auctions :)

I fell in love with seated halves at the Houston money show, so I am getting out of Hard Times tokens Broadstruck - just kidding, can't drop out of my favorite series.

HT, You almost had me & paybacks a...! :devil:

One more purchase from this weekend. From my favorite mint and favorite period - Hard Times to the beginning of the Civil War. And this one also has what appears to be strike doubling on the profile of the face, a touch on the right hand, and the left side of the rock. Gotta love them seated halves...........

1850-OhalfPCGSXF45comp.jpg

Hey Joe. It's good to see you over here. It's about time. If you wanted to be anonymous you should change the name of your image file. :makepoint: It includes your PCGS name. :grin:

Anyway, Welcome!!

PROOF26-DBUFFS002.jpgobucket.com/albums/rr149/crazyhounddog/PROOF26-DBUFFS004.jpg[/img]

1936 Satin proof -67 pcgs secure + holder. Take a look at this holder! Would you want your beautiful proof in this ugly piece of ? I sent this coin back to pcgs per Don Willis for a re-holder because he agreed it was bad, so I did, and they put it in a worse one.....I'm done......

Edited by Buffalo Head

Hey Joe. It's good to see you over here. It's about time. If you wanted to be anonymous you should change the name of your image file. :makepoint: It includes your PCGS name. :grin:

Anyway, Welcome!!

Thank you bud, it great to be here....No matter .....

Great looking additions everyone. Welcome Joe. :hi:

Yowsah!

Hey Joe, you were contemplating buying a Buffernick (I can't remember the date/mm) from Andy at the Santa Clara show... did you get it? 'Twas a pretty coin.

Hi Skyman,

I remember the coin your talking about, and the answer is NO! I wish I could have added that coin, but after checking the price on the grey sheet, I'm sorry to say he just want more than I wanted to pay, or shall I say could....I would have lost sleep...

Anyway, Welcome!!

Hi Bob,

I didn't do to good did I :tonofbricks: