• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

Just won this one for my type set. Not the best looking seated half, but I feel that I got it at a fair price. So far, I'm 2 out of 3 in Houston. I have one more bid on a Morgan and then that's it for me until Tampa.

1854oseatedhalfobv-horz.jpg

Don you picked that Seated Half up for a very good price, let us know how it looks when you get it . Tampa – a good amount of great looking coins up for sale , including a nice selection of Bust Half’s .

Don you picked that Seated Half up for a very good price, let us know how it looks when you get it . Tampa – a good amount of great looking coins up for sale , including a nice selection of Bust Half’s .

That price on that seated half was too good to pass up. If I don't like how it looks in hand, I don't think I'll have a problem selling it on E-bay.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Tampa auction. I might even head down there. There's one heck of a MS IHC at Tampa that I'm looking at, but it's guaranteed to sell for a BIG premium

Very nice coins all since my last. (thumbs u

This example should be on the way tomorrow for my Type Set.

Sellers Image:

MarkFeldtwentycents1875ngc53A.jpg

Great pickups there Sir Hoard. That seated half shouldn't see the light of ebay, or should I say the darkness of ebay. Try the Marketplace first. I'm sure there will be buyers.... esp if I can free up some cashola!

She's a peach! Nice addition.
Thank you Mark.

Great pickups there Sir Hoard. That seated half shouldn't see the light of ebay, or should I say the darkness of ebay. Try the Marketplace first. I'm sure there will be buyers.... esp if I can free up some cashola!

Sam, I don't plan on selling it if it looks as good in hand as I hope it will. I have my fingers crossed. But if I were to sell it one day, I'll definitely let you know :)

Big fan of John, love the man, the music and now this coin too!

My Christmas Present to my self :banana:

Cheers

OP

I feel the same, Larry.

58267eba.jpg

Just picked this up for my cousin's daughter whose birthyear is 1993:

1993BicentennialPhiladelphiaMintMedalPCGSPR68CAM.jpg

This is the Bicentennial of the Philadelphia Mint Medal issued in 1993.

PCGS 68 DCAM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm putting together a 1957 Proof Set for my cousin's wife.

Here's the first coin I am putting into that set... her birthday is in

February - and I think I should be done by then...

PCGS PR 68 CAM

1957QuarterPCGSPR68CAMCSF.jpg

Dean did you by chance pick that up from Charmy? Here is a seated half I had fortune to pick up this past weekend. I love it, and it has a strong carthweel luster on top of what is shown. I did not amp up the saturation to get those colors, this is what it looks like.

1863-ShalfPCGSXF45comp.jpg