• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

Prudden! Glorious PU indeed, in my opinion looks PL to me. The frost devices contrasted over gleaming fields??, reverse doesn't quite match the glory of the OB, but a solid strike with considerable luster. Nice presentation of an old favorite of mine. I have a goal to recover that coin one day, to redeem a past saddness when all I had was that coin:( and HAD to sell it to stay afloat. There are actually a few gems I want back in my collection.

Thanks for sharing :headbang:

You aren't saying thiis Morgan belonged to you at one time?No way!! I think it's one of the nicest MS 66's I've seen. The seller had three or four other MS 66 Morgans at auction tonight as well.This 81S was the best of the group. Now I can sell my PCGS 65,hopefully for a small profit.

No Way am I saying this specific coin. I just bought my first MS 65 coin tuesday this week.

But I had this coin and other Morgans that I sold in 1979/80 at a low point in my life. I coin was raw and perhaps AU 58 to MS 61 from Littleton coin investment co. I think this was before the Morgan dropped in price.

Just a little sentimental reflection that's a'll.

I get it. I went through the same thing around the same time.Sold my 16D Merc dime and a 1890's $5 gold piece in MS65 and most of the rest of my collection. Wish I could have held on to more.

People of the Forum!

1997 ASE one step closer to a completed set. The coin is not very old but I think this design is one of my favorite. I hope to start a set of WLHs soon.

The devices reflection through the slab is distracting but I am working on my photo skills too!

Update: My daughter Sadie's birthyear.

84580.jpg.6562cc4facac739e56ee1c62048fdf86.jpg

84581.jpg.757bd5d3f82508c0619203530eed5247.jpg

Edited by Old Pueblo

Beauty Old Pueblo!!. I bought a 2007 one of these.I think it's the most perfect coin I've ever seen. It came in a great velvet covered case with an eagle stuck on top.

Edited by prudden

People of the Forum!

1997 ASE one step closer to a completed set. The coin is not very old but I think this design is one of my favorite. I hope to start a set of WLHs soon.

The devices reflection through the slab is distracting but I am working on my photo skills too!

They are some beautiful coins. I would like to be able to get the complete set myself. Probably never get the 95-W, but the rest are obtainable. I have the 86' and then 2000-date.

People of the Forum!

Very nice SAE! I like the design also...just missing 2 coins in my set and slowing upgrading them also.

Nice Jefferson Paul. Keep them coming.

OK, this is a scarce full step 1939-S Rev of 40. Total population (35/14) and nice toning ta boot!

JeffersonNickel1939-SReverseof40NGC.jpg

Another nice Jeff there Paul!!

Dean that is a nice Old Cent there!!

Nice additions ev1. (thumbs u

Edited by rrantique

Super additions all since my last addition! (thumbs u Can't wait to see this one in-hand. Newest addition to my Type Set (Sellers Image):

1947SRoosieObv1.jpg

1947SRoosieSlabObv.jpg