• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Nice Paul. (thumbs u The first thing that is lost in going from hi res images to low res is red. It really flattens out the images. Too bad the hi res images can't be posted. :P

For some reason my macro lense takes good pics,but for some reason when I put them on my computer,it loses a lot of the colors

Nice Roosie (thumbs u

A beautiful 1962 NGC MS-64 FBL almost-gem for my set, with bold bell lines. The only thing keeping this from 65 is the lobotomy somebody tried to perform on poor Ben.

82129.jpg.b4d4c697d81b0e59485befbde403427d.jpg

82130.jpg.6641d60c544daef1baead91c9d087839.jpg

thanks, both of you.

Elbesaar, it graded AU53.

Mike - I thought it would have been a 55 - I like it alot !!

I recieved my first coin today. It's a 50th Anniversary Superman coin that weighs 2 ounces of .999 pure silver.

Superman2ouncesilver50thanncoin002.jpg

I wouldn't call that just another Carson City seated dime. I would call that just another crusty meaty juicy original eye appealing heckuva Carson City Seated dime.

I wouldn't call that just another Carson City seated dime. I would call that just another crusty meaty juicy original eye appealing heckuva Carson City Seated dime.

Me Too!! (thumbs u

Plus, it is the "low mintmark" variety. (thumbs u

A nicely toned 1937-D Buffalo

buff-3.jpg

buff-4.jpg

A 1795 Middlesex Conder Token

1795-1.jpg

1795-2.jpg

A 1836 Hard Times Token....HT-155

ht-155-1.jpg

ht-155-2.jpg

Edited by dean1345