• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,914 posts in this topic

Very nice additions folks!!!! 1150187980443_thumbs_up.gif

Sellers image:

1935DLincobvB.jpg

My Images:

1935DLincObvB.jpg

1935DLincObv.jpg

1935DLincRev.jpg

Sellers image:

1940SlincobvB.jpg

My Images:

1940SLincObvB.jpg

1940SLincObv-1.jpg

1940SLincRev-1.jpg

Edited by leeg

This is an 1809 C-3 Classic Head Half Cent and graded by NGC as AU-58. This completes my Classic Head Half Cent Registry Set of 14 coins. I rank #2 but have the only completed set in the registry. The #1 set more than doubles my point total but he has some amazing coins by grade. He doesn't have any pictures of his coins but I'm sure they are amazing. It feels good just to complete a set even if it is not a large set.

1809-1000.jpg

1809-2000.jpg

Major congratulations, Dean. It's always nice to finish a set, no matter how small. I remember how I felt when I finished my French Colonial Madagascar set, with only 8 coins (although some of them are tough!) So, good job, and you have a very nice set :thumbsup:

Dwaine - Thanks for bidding on the Pancreatic Research

auction - a very worthy cause. I also won a lot - but the

image is too large to post.

Dean - Congrats on completing the Classic Head Half Cent Set.

I throughly enjoyed looking at your collection. Great job.

I usually add my NEWPs to the Barber Thread - but I'll post

a fairly new coin here:

79613.jpg.772854629e4d5aa9051893eb4695c14c.jpg

79614.jpg.072ecae6ad600c6a0349f6937e6faac8.jpg

This is an 1809 C-3 Classic Head Half Cent and graded by NGC as AU-58. This completes my Classic Head Half Cent Registry Set of 14 coins. I rank #2 but have the only completed set in the registry. The #1 set more than doubles my point total but he has some amazing coins by grade. He doesn't have any pictures of his coins but I'm sure they are amazing. It feels good just to complete a set even if it is not a large set.

Toyo great looking coins ,Nice nice Lee,Texas Richard very nice commem, and always great to see those Barbers Mike, Dewaine very nice. and Dean congratulations on completing a great set. :golfclap:^^

Dean, since i can't see any of the coins in the #1 set, it doesn't even count in my opinion. Congrats on having the true #1 set in the classic half cent series. Enjoy!

Toyo great looking coins ,Nice nice Lee,Texas Richard very nice commem, and always great to see those Barbers Mike, Dewaine very nice. and Dean congratulations on completing a great set. :golfclap:^^

(thumbs u (thumbs u

I agree. A nice tone to it. Closer pics may also indicate might be a little better than 63. Looks clean from what I can see.

I agree. A nice tone to it. Closer pics may also indicate might be a little better than 63. Looks clean from what I can see.

Here's the link to the listing...You are right...if you can look passed the scratched up holder...it looks really good.

1952 WashCarv Comm