• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Way to go Irvin!! :grin: I guess ordering during the first hour was the way to go. :mad: I should have slept in longer. What are you going to do with it? Early Strike? They might prove to be a premiun on this one.

Way to go Irvin!! :grin: I guess ordering during the first hour was the way to go. :mad: I should have slept in longer. What are you going to do with it? Early Strike? They might prove to be a premiun on this one.

Thanks Bob This is just going to stay with the COA stuff . Hope they get yours out soon. (thumbs u

Congrats Irvin, though I suppose us late order people could have found a way to benefit from our deliveries! Either way, like you, mine will stay with its box and coa for posterity!

Thanks Bobby and Jeff. I will have to say the box is certainly good enough quality to display the coin and protect it. (thumbs u

ps ordered first minute of sale and didn't process for 19 minutes ;)

Bugger ! not worth sending in ?

It has sharper tone alone one edge and in one spot, otherwise smooth 2 tone color

:gossip: Flip it on eBay and get double your money back!!

Thanks Irvin. I'll wager yours looks pretty similar, huh?

Dwaine those are fantastic!! :cloud9:

Ditto. Those UHR's are very nice!!