• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,908 posts in this topic

Lee wounderful lincoln...I pick you need to get it reslabed though. It look like the previous owner was using it as a hockey puck.

Payne...I have always loved the 3 cent!! Best of luck on the 83 and 85

Nice stuff since my last post. (thumbs u Just sealed the deal on this example, sellers image:

1911-Dlincolnobv.jpg

1911-Dlincolnrev.jpg

1911-Dlincolnslab.jpg

Hey Lee, I saw this coin on the BST across the street. It looks like a beauty, but a terrible looking slab. I vote you cross this over to PCGS, and it looks PQ for a 65. :headbang:

Nothing wrong with some 66-PL's Bobby. Nice pick-up. :headbang:

Thanks Irvin. I've been wanting to get me one of these for a while and I got one the other nite for $15.50 and these two at $20 ea. The numismedia on these are $57, so I don't know if the numismedia is a little high priced or I got these fairly cheap with the slow market. (shrug)

Nice Buffs....but 2 coins MS-67 in one roll know that would be great odds. The person that sent in the coins got all MS-66 and MS-67 coins and he submitted 40 coins so I don't really think they all came from one roll. I think the person is just a very good cherry picker.

Bobby....you got to love the sacagawea's

NIce PL's Bobby. (thumbs u I didn't know that our mints were still capable of making PL's. Fish, those two are definitely twins. Great eye appeal. Are you trying to corner the market? That's a beautiful Lincoln Jon. I do love the toning. It almost has the look as some of the toned MPL's.

Well, I've been thinking about buying one of these for a while but other things have been getting the funding. I decided that I wanted to go ahead and buy it about a week ago, but I've been trying to wait until Friday (1/30) when I'm going to get a nice, big, paycheck for some of the work I've been doing. A dealer I've used before had some in stock. Then I saw one of them going on 'the bay' and decided to bid. I managed to win the coin for a post-shipping price that's $20 lower than what I would have paid for the coin from the dealer.

73002.jpg.5215cb10205c6194f178c73854fbecb5.jpg