• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Nice,

Here is my latest courtesy of Lee, thank you Lee. The coin is beautiful and while imaging it, it was difficult, the ones shown are what I could do which were most representative at looking in hand, but by rotating the colors change and are wonderful.

Rey

1935ConnComMS64Obv.jpg

1935ConnComMS64Rev.jpg

Nice,

Here is my latest courtesy of Lee, thank you Lee. The coin is beautiful and while imaging it, it was difficult, the ones shown are what I could do which were most representative at looking in hand, but by rotating the colors change and are wonderful.

Rey

1935ConnComMS64Obv.jpg

1935ConnComMS64Rev.jpg

I'm very happy that you like it Rey!! :) Here are the images I took of the coin:

DSCN6772A.jpg

DSCN6752A-1.jpg

Lee,

That's a very handsome 22-D - love the color and strike - and as Kryptonitecomics said -

those are awesome reverse die cracks !!

Thanks guy's. (thumbs u Has a 66RB/John Bach pedigree and used to reside in an NGC 65BN holder.

Just picked this one up - AS you can see Incredible details and cheek on this puupy. The uniqueness though is WHY I purchased it!

It has to be one of the MOST DIE POLISHED morgans I now own ... They were busy scouring this one :)

63180.jpg.3525f5459e24aa94645584fe9d8cdf8d.jpg

I think scouring is an understatement....wow!

Well, here is my most recent buy....1893 CC PCGS XF45 1893CCLibertyDoubleEagle20PCGSXF453.jpg1893CCLibertyDoubleEagle20PCGSXF-1.jpg

After researching the 1893 Carson Doubles, especially in a high XF, low AU, I could not resist it even though the prices

for these are way above guides, sheets, you name it. And, of course, I paid that premium.

I intend on keeping this one for a long time; have to just to make sure the market keeps going up!

Met up with a few toned coin collectors like myself today for about 5 hours and did some good old horse tradin :banana:

Toned046.jpg

Toned023.jpg

Toned026.jpg

Toned043.jpg

Toned040.jpg

Toned037.jpg

Toned061.jpg

Toned065.jpg

Toned069.jpg

This one is undergraded but close to 2 full points (thumbs u

Toned076.jpg

Toned077.jpg

and now a few circulated toned Morgans for a curculated toner set I am building :acclaim:

Toned015.jpg

Toned016.jpg

Toned011.jpg

Toned013.jpg