• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,911 posts in this topic

Man all I can see if Copper, Copper, copper with james name on them!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't scroll thru the 134 posts it showed to get to the end. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Holy smokes! James hit the Jackpot! Shane smokin cent! Back to James hard to pick a favorite, but man those off center Broadstuck coins are wow!

Some super pick up's guys :headbang::banana:(worship)

I know that many people on here don't think that much about the Moderns. I paid $92.00 for the Leif Ericson. Numismedia kists it as $350.00 on thsi MS70. I paid 113.00 for the Olympic Cycling also in raw form and sent them in to e graded.It is listed as $400.00 by Numismedia in this MS70 condition so I figure I have a lot of Price Flexibilty if it goes down.

Well, in the mail today I received this eBay purchase, which completes my ASE roll set:

1988p1droll.JPG

Then stopped at the bank to get cash and make a deposit and saw glint of silver in the teller's coin tray, bought all 7 for $3.50 and the other teller even remarked that it sounded like a silver one in there! Not one, but 7 40% Kennedy halves!

2008_07_03find.JPG

Well, in the mail today I received this eBay purchase, which completes my ASE roll set:

1988p1droll.JPG

Then stopped at the bank to get cash and make a deposit and saw glint of silver in the teller's coin tray, bought all 7 for $3.50 and the other teller even remarked that it sounded like a silver one in there! Not one, but 7 40% Kennedy halves!

2008_07_03find.JPG

I found a Dansco album last year that I had forgotten about with Kennedys. I went through them and took out the worst and turned them into the Bank last month.