• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Lee you are definitely on a roll here recently. Another nice Lincoln. The images that we see on these toned Lincolns and MPLs as well as the others are simply great across the board with everyone.

Rey

Thanks to Rey - I have added to my Modern Gold Commem Set

( No It does not include Presidents wifes )

Thanks Rey ... let me know on the others you may be interested in :)

41927-jackie.jpg.1946a7a7f8603f681d6d7018f66e3816.jpg

Very nice William I picked these up yesterday. Do you guys think that any will get a 70 if I send them in?

ASE1.jpgASE2.jpgASE3.jpg

Edited by harvey8542

Very nice William I picked these up yesterday. Do you guys think that any will get a 70 if I send them in?

Based on the images I wouldn't expect 70's but (shrug) you never know until you try.

I like those two coins, just the types of coins i'm looking for Zrlevin. :takeit:

I just got these in today.There Segs,but I bought them anyway because of the interest in the coins. Got all three for $60 on ebay.

DSCN0493.jpg[/img] DSCN0498.jpg[/img] DSCN0499.jpg[/img] DSCN0505.jpg[/img] DSCN0496.jpg[/img]

1924-s "Goiter neck" F-15

1899-o VAM top 100 VAM4 "micro o" VF20

1837 large cent corroed EF-40 (shrug)

Nice pickups there John. I don't mind buying coins in off slabs. I just pay what I think the realistic grade and then crack'em.

I like that morgan!

I don't mind buying coins in off slabs. I just pay what I think the realistic grade and then crack'em.

I don't mind buying coins in any slabs. I just pay what I think the realistic grade and then crack'em. ;)

Nice coins guy's. I personally haven't bought any SEGS coins. I would at the right price and I would use my grade to price them. This one arrived today. Mintage of 15,011:

DSCN3977A.jpg

DSCN3977.jpg

DSCN3976.jpg