• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Nice haul there conqueror. This one arrived today:

Your images are MUUUCH better Lee. Man, I just love BN Lincolns, especially blue ones. Nice pickup. :applause:

Yes, it is an open 3 variety which is the more common on Philadephia coins, but more scarce on San Francisco coins (that one always confuses me!). I picked this one up for a little over melt.

Care to guess the grade? Just arrived this morning :) I need to work on my pictures. It is white with just a touch of gold toning not what you see in the photo :pullhair:

RIMG0067.jpg

RIMG0066.jpg

Sweet Double Eagle, Colorful cent, Commem, and DCam Roosie !

This showed up today and while some of you that know my tastes would say its not my "normal" type of purchase on Commems, you would be correct. You see... I won this on a "give-away" at another Forum !!! Woo Hoo... can't beat the price !!!

26622359-Updated1853CircSet024a.jpg390452101-Updated1853CircSet025a.jpg

08821245-Updated1853CircSet024.jpg

What a great pick up. That is quite a coin for a forum give away. (thumbs u

Nice D-cam Roosie Harvey. Can't beat the price on that one either. :grin:

As fate would have it; today I actually won a different give-away / contest. I just was informed that I won a PCGS MS $5 gold eagle. Don't know the year.

Maybe I found a whole new way to collect coins????lol

Dang that's some great luck there Richard. And some very very generous people. Nothing like the generosity of fellow hobbyists. I've ran across a couple of those on our forum!!

"Super" coins since my last post. This one arrived today from Wayne Herndon. Thanks Wayne!!

DSCN3932A.jpg

DSCN3934B.jpg

DSCN3934.jpg

DSCN3935.jpg