• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,903 posts in this topic

A very nice MPL Bob thumbsup2.gif

Nice Large Cent rbrown4!

If I didn't collect Walkers, Large Cents would be my next choice.

Sorry about the scan sorry.gif

this little error out of chads box LOVE it but unsure about the plastic 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1788680-LastScan.jpgthumbsup2.gif

1788680-LastScan.jpg.26297162c3174bf43bb072e0163e1de0.jpg

Edited by dooly

Something about these nice Lincolns that keep showing up. They look fantastic. I need to pay more attention to mine I believe.

Nice coins Lee.

Rey

won these this morning. poor pics from a scanner, although the price i won 'em for was great. i'm taking the chance NGC got the grades right, but for the price i won for, i can always trade/sell them if i'm not hip to them. i'll post better pics when i've got 'em in hand.

NGC MS66 Walkers

http://i16.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/9c/e1/b0de_1.JPG

http://i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/9c/e2/02ca_1.JPG

http://i19.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/9c/e6/837f_1.JPG

Doogy,

Could not view your images of the Walkers. Would love to see them.

This arrived today, 1936 D Arkansas Comm.

Rey

1936DArkansasObvMS64.jpg

1936DArkansasRevMS64.jpg

won these this morning. poor pics from a scanner, although the price i won 'em for was great. i'm taking the chance NGC got the grades right, but for the price i won for, i can always trade/sell them if i'm not hip to them. i'll post better pics when i've got 'em in hand.

NGC MS66 Walkers

For Doogy

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

thanks Bob and Rey! As Bob was able to get the links to work, it is easy to see that the pictures are bad at best. hopefully i'll have them in hand early next week, and i'll shoot some pictures of my own. thanks!

Doug

Nice Wakers Doogy.

I added a Comm to Rey but not as nice as yours.

Clipboard1bama.jpg

I need a lot of MS70 to get this one back white agian insane.gif

D.D.

The Arkansas may be a higher grade but coins with the toning and "character" of yours above are just as nice to look at. Like comparing apples and oranges I think. Yours is thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

For those of you that don't know, this coin is about the size of a US dime! Awesome gold. It's design is also incused, which is an added COOL factor.

Thanks for the kind words Chad. I'm more than thrilled to help out an up and coming YN. With his age, knowledge and discipline of what direction he wants to follow, Chad has the potential of assembling a great and valuable collection. thumbsup2.gif Keep up the great work Chad. headbang.gif

I have never posted this 1932 D Washington on here before so thought I would share. I initially thought it had been slightly wiped so I submitted to ANACS. Came back MS 64. Sometime in the near future I will submit for crossover.

Rey

IMG_0721-1.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg