• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,912 posts in this topic

I couldn't post your image directly from the web hosting service, either. I had to resize your image to 200kb or less and then have NGC host it.

Some GORGEOUS coins here!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif Boiler78, as per norm, your coin leaves me drooling. Very nice half dime, '37-S/S, '24 Bustie, '85-CC, '67 Kennedy and '47-S Roosie. thumbsup2.gif

Today I got me some new coins. I got a 2007 AUD with the pig on it. Oh yeah on a side note I picked up a 1951 Proof set that is killer! I will photo the pig coin in a bit. I put the proof set away on layaway at a local dealer, since I did not have all the cash on me today.

Today I got me some new coins. I got a 2007 AUD with the pig on it. Oh yeah on a side note I picked up a 1951 Proof set that is killer! I will photo the pig coin in a bit. I put the proof set away on layaway at a local dealer, since I did not have all the cash on me today.

Any cameos in the group, Bruce? Is there any sentimental reason for a '51 or just something you couldn't pass up?

This is something I could not pass up. He also had a very nice 50 proof set. 1951 Does happen to be the year my father was born. The Quarter is very close to Cameo if not cameo. The nickel has light toning on it. Cent is not spotted. The Half looks mark free. The Dime is a lock for Cameo I think. It just took my eye and WOW!

Nice coin...... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just picked up a collection (3000+) coins at a local auction and found these USA tokens? i have never seen this type over hear in the UK What are they ????

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cheers dooly hi.gif

1723340-t2.jpg

1723340-t1.jpg

1723340-t1.jpg.f06d59c25b3084cf022a71073e3ad8ed.jpg

Edited by dooly

They look like some kind of tokens used at a carnival/festival type event. Instead of using cash, monitoring sales with tokens maybe. confused-smiley-013.gif

I've never posted to this thread - and this is not exactly a "recent" acquisition - but she is recently dressed in "new clothes" - picked her up in Baltimore on March 24th. A gorgeous lady

07066172_slab.jpg

hail.gif That 1881 is one beautiful Morgan, unbelievable. I wish I had seen her in Baltimore last week.

Here are my latest two additions to my official catalogue of coins. Nowhere near the beauty of the last coin.

I am thinking perhaps MS-62 or 63 on each of these. Thoughts anyone?

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Rey (rbrown4)

I've never posted to this thread - and this is not exactly a "recent" acquisition - but she is recently dressed in "new clothes" - picked her up in Baltimore on March 24th. A gorgeous lady

07066172_slab.jpg

All I can say is WOW !!!!!

Here is the other one I got with Bullion monies .. smile.gif

1724016-80rev78.jpg

The only distraction is the hit on the breast feathers - The sellers picture did not show the thing I like about some morgans is the GOLD rim TONE .. I love that even being a TONE hater .....

Of course except for the previous Morgan Posted here ...

That coin is like a HALLALUJAH coin .. just want to bow and pray hehehehhe

G'day mates

1724016-80rev78.jpg.8c78fee564162472751a1fb910e52e16.jpg