• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

I have been here for awhile, so why not show a pic of me.... OK laugh it up!

newfro.jpg

Yes, even this dude with a fro knows some stuff about coins...

I'm guessing you're about 6' without the hair, judging from the door in the background. Someone didn't do a very good job of painting the walls. 27_laughing.gif

It's a pleasure to meet you!

Chris

Outstanding Bruce! All that hair must be what gives you the added headroom to think about coins so much!

Here's a pic of me and my wife having a typically pleasant dinner time conversation:

1182513-PeggyandMark-Natural.jpg

Hoot

1182513-PeggyandMark-Natural.jpg.d075fcce2e561e28c2c603698c47d98a.jpg

wow chinook you got a really REALLY NICE cloud9.gif family

and you are a great person too a man of your word thumbsup2.gif

bruceswar you are a really good looking young man

and

if you shaved the afro your acne would clear

up on the sides of your forehead

and if you shaved closely you

would be an extremely handsome

young man sort of like those

pretty model bois in the mens fashion mags like GQ

you would make quite an impression on

the ladies and quite a few young men also shy.gif

as many like pretty bois who are slender and really

good looking

and

good looking

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't have any digital photos of myself (in fact, I usually take the family photos and appear in very few of them). Here's one of me with my two daughters taken by my brother. No, the house in the background is not mine. frown.gif

BehindThePost.jpg

Bruce -- Great idea for a post.

Hoot -- Try sneaking up from behind next time.

Chinook -- I had the same mental picture of Bruce! BTW, Pluto looks a lot older than you other two children. From a first marriage?

Chris -- Thanks for the answer to our question! A few of us were wondering whether or not you actually graduated.

Michael -- Stop scaring us and post a picture.

That's a pretty cool picture, Bruce! thumbsup2.gif Also, it truly isn't all that much more hair than I often have, ask Jeremy! grin.gif

Chinook -- I had the same mental picture of Bruce! BTW, Pluto looks a lot older than you other two children. From a first marriage?

How'd you know I have an ex? wink.gif

and

good looking

I have to wait to shave my hair at least until it gets to 10 inches. I am going to donate it to locks of love and they require it to be 10 inches

I'm guessing you're about 6' without the hair, judging from the door in the background. Someone didn't do a very good job of painting the walls. 27_laughing.gif

It's a pleasure to meet you!

Chris

Yes about 6 ft is a good guess... I am 5'10 without the hair

BehindThePost.jpg

What a catch!!! (I mean the two lovely girls, of course!) The bass isn't bad either! wink.gif

Bruce -- Great idea for a post.

thumbsup2.gif

Hoot -- Try sneaking up from behind next time.

insane.gif done.

The first marriage must have really dogged. tongue.gif What a great looking family now! cloud9.gif

Chris -- Thanks for the answer to our question! A few of us were wondering whether or not you actually graduated.

What a handsome guy! A hero, no less.

Michael -- Stop scaring us and post a picture.

I'll second that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Charlie - Woebegone the cat! 27_laughing.gif Fabulous. Now I know why you keep posting - the kitty just keeps your motor running! yay.gif

More pics!

Hoot

Somehow I am having flashbacks to the movie Fletch...6'5", 6'9" with the afro...

lol. One of my favorite films...

27_laughing.gif

Beijim

herer is my photo but you got to add more grey hair and also you got to add another 50 pounds 893whatthe.gif

as the photo was taken 3 years agoi at one of those cell phone stores in the mall and eveery time i update my photo i go to the mall and ask the young girl to take my photo with the cell phone and send it to my e mail

so now just add much grey hair to the photo and add another 50 pounds and this is me as i have gained weight and aged much from my many physical problems i was born with and also i cant keep me mouth closed i eats too much

no i chnged my mind i will not post a photo as then someone will save it and photoshop it and put my face on a pig or something like that forget it you will just have to not see what i look like

then it is guaranteed that there is no chance you will become enamored of my body flowerred.gif

Bruce, and when was this photo taken. tongue.gif Er, just last year, just like Chris's? grin.gif

Mark, I liked the photo you e-mailed me one time with longer hair out in the Montana wilderness. That was a great photo!

Er, you think that Michael's comments are scary? You oughtta see him in person! 893whatthe.gif

Great post, you guys! It is always great to put a face to a name.

20 yrs ago and even better lookin' today! grin.gif

camel-jockey-cropped.jpg

Bruce, and when was this photo taken. tongue.gif Er, just last year, just like Chris's? grin.gif

Just yesterday before I posted it. Yes I have a fro!

Well, I like it! But I would have bet money that the photo was taken in the '70's and that you'd be much older. shy.gif

Well, I'm now doubly impressed with ya knowing that, as a relative youngster, you have an advanced knowledge of numismatics and collecting tastes and that you could always double in for the Mod Squad! grin.gif

Well, I like it! But I would have bet money that the photo was taken in the '70's and that you'd be much older. shy.gif

Well, I'm now doubly impressed with ya knowing that, as a relative youngster, you have an advanced knowledge of numismatics and collecting tastes and that you could always double in for the Mod Squad! grin.gif

Thanks for the nice comments... I have been collecting for 15 years now... going on 16 soon,so I have seen a few things in my time. Listen more and you will learn alot faster smile.gif I am only 22.. and have been collecting since I was 7..

The first marriage must have really dogged. What a great looking family now!

Her nose was about as big as Pluto's. 893whatthe.gif But she had a killer body. wink.gif When I was younger I didnt really care about what was between the ears. Big mistake. foreheadslap.gif

Luckily I learned and couldnt be happier now. Thanks.