• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two submission in "Scheduled for Grading" status

5 posts in this topic

After the long wait - OK, it wasn't that long 11/17 and 11/22 - I have two submissions that just entered this status today. That means I'll have to wait until several days after Christmas to see what Santa brought me.

Good luck. I have a US economy package that was received 10/31 and has been in Quality Control since 12/13, yet to be shipped.

TRUTH

After the long wait - OK, it wasn't that long 11/17 and 11/22 - I have two submissions that just entered this status today. That means I'll have to wait until several days after Christmas to see what Santa brought me.

Good luck. I have a US economy package that was received 10/31 and has been in Quality Control since 12/13, yet to be shipped.

TRUTH

And what did NGC say when you caled them? poke2.gif

If it is in QC that long, there might be a problem. I've had submissions stuck in QC before and they needed a helping hand to get pushed out the door.

TRUTH

And what did NGC say when you caled them? poke2.gif

If it is in QC that long, there might be a problem. I've had submissions stuck in QC before and they needed a helping hand to get pushed out the door.

Ahh. Ok. I'll give them a nudge and drop your name when doing so. I'm sure they'll have it on my doorstep the following day! thumbsup2.gif

TRUTH