• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help with market value.

9 posts in this topic

I just inherited some coins and am hoping someone can give me an honest idea what they are worth.They are not for sale, I just would like an idea what they are worth.

1) set of1999 Silver quarters NCG slabbedUltra Cameo 69 -all 5 states.

2)11 Ike PR69 DCAMs from the ICG group. One of each Proof made

3)1960-D Franklin NCG 65 half

4)

1965 PCGS SMS Washington Quarter in MS66 Any and all help will be appreciated. Bill

Off the top of my head without looking them up:

1) set of1999 Silver quarters NCG slabbedUltra Cameo 69 -all 5 states. $150

2)11 Ike PR69 DCAMs from the ICG group. One of each Proof made $400

3)1960-D Franklin NCG 65 half $25

4)1965 PCGS SMS Washington Quarter in MS66 Any and all help will be appreciated. $7

A 1960-D MS65 50c is more than $25.

Heritage lists it at $255-$330, but you can probably find them for $150-$250 on Ebay. Occasionaly, one can be cherypicked in an overlooked auction for less, but around $200 is a good estimate. It all depends on eye appeal. Eye appealing Franklins can bring multiples of their normal value.

I looked it up on the TeleTrash archives and it seems to sell for around $100-$140 for an NGC MS65. I didn't realize this was a scarce date.

It's hard to get a nice one for $100 to $140. Usually those are the junk and the overlooked pieces. Most dealers are asking around $200, even for NGC coins. But, I'm sure deals can be had!

Some of that series are just odd, and what you would think would be common low-priced coins are worth a lot! I have a 61-D in MS-65, and the list on that one always boggles my mind. I think I only paid about $75 for it which seemed about right to me.

The 1999 silver proof quarters go for about $250 to$300 in a couple ads in Numismatic News, But I dont think a dealer would give you that much. Maybe if you tried to sell them on E-BAY you might get that much.