• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question For Gold Experts

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever heard of a counterfeit 1878-S quarter eagle?? I know the Indian head is commonly found counterfeit but is the Liberty head series also widely counterfeited? Any information would be appreciated. Thank You in advance.

Don't mind me. Just lookin' around trying to figure out the best place to plant the Victory Garden once you Coinees are driven from the Forums. What a shame it was to let a prime parcel of real estate, this section of town go horribly to waste. Anyway, y'all go back to your business, pay me no mind. I'm just reading meters. Happy Easter!! laugh.gif

Just lookin' around trying to figure out the best place to plant the Victory Garden once you Coinees are driven from the Forums.

At least you're moving "up" in the world, and getting away from that nasty Comic board.

Huh! It feels like you can actually draw a deep breath here without choking to death on someone's vitrolic posts!! How strange!!

Well, we bash Parasite, but that's about it.

The lib series is also subject to counterfeiting, however, my experience is that the fakes are either really bad or really good. I haven't heard anything about this date, but that's not unusual, I got a fake 03-S double eagle not too long ago, and I hadn't heard about that date either. If you want to post some details on the coin, please do.