• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello from the show!

20 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I'm standing here at the ANA show at our new NGC Registry booth, and I thought I'd just post a quick hello from our demo computer at the booth. Hope to see some regulars swing by the booth and say hi.

Arch

Hello from MAINE hi.gif This must be the contest where the member who is furthest from the show (yet still in the contiguous 48 states wink.gif ) wins a bunch of free NGC submissions. grin.gif

Hello from Florida!

Arch, would you mind dropping by Fisherman's Wharf and getting me about 2 dozen, live dungeness crabs. I'll pay you for them in Sarasota! laugh.gif

screwy.gifC screwy.gifH screwy.gifR screwy.gifI screwy.gifS screwy.gif

• Administrator
Hello from Florida!

Arch, would you mind dropping by Fisherman's Wharf and getting me about 2 dozen, live dungeness crabs. I'll pay you for them in Sarasota! laugh.gif

Unfortunately, my suitcase is not refridgerated. tongue.gif

BTW, I'm perusing the signature sets at the show here and watching new ones go up. Very cool stuff! That's a neat collectors' journal entry by D.M. Merrill as well!

Do you ever wonder why most dealers and collectors dress like slobs?

However, I did notice most folks at the front entrance tables dressed very, very nicely.

TRUTH

Do you ever wonder why most dealers and collectors dress like slobs?

However, I did notice most folks at the front entrance tables dressed very, very nicely.

TRUTH

COMFORT!

Either that or they spend so much money on coins clothes are a second thought. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know that would be a great contest. Seeing which person here dresses the worst. Have everybody who wants to show a pic of them dressed and then the forum votes who is the worst dressed ( but no voting for your self!)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hello from Florida!

I hung around the Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf area on Thursday. The crabs are about 4 times (if not more) the size of Maryland blue crabs that I'm use to. A dozen of those bad boys could feed a family for a few meals! They were HUGE!

Hello from Florida!

I hung around the Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf area on Thursday. The crabs are about 4 times (if not more) the size of Maryland blue crabs that I'm use to. A dozen of those bad boys could feed a family for a few meals! They were HUGE!

Tootawl, I wish I could have been there...........for the ANA, too!

I didn't realize you are from Maryland. Bob (supertooth) doesn't live far from you. I'm originally from Rockville and during some of my misspent youth you could find me at a slot machine on U.S. 301 not far away.

Chris

Tootawl, I wish I could have been there...........for the ANA, too!

I didn't realize you are from Maryland. Bob (supertooth) doesn't live far from you. I'm originally from Rockville and during some of my misspent youth you could find me at a slot machine on U.S. 301 not far away.

Chris

I live in southern Maryland in St Mary's county, Great Mills to be exact. It's just a few miles from the Pax River Naval Air Test Center.