• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todays Coin Find
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2024 at 6:35 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Nice pick up JP.  It is genuine and just authenticated and not graded. Worth at least $20 plus the cost of the box, which is $16.95 on Amazon.

IMG_5951.jpeg

I have looked up coins on the ANACS website before and was not able to get verification on other coins. Are you saying it is just a verification slab Bill and the PF70 is not the grade? If this coin is a fake, then we are all in big trouble.

S20241026_0005.jpg

S20241026_0006.jpg

S20241026_0001.jpg

S20241026_0002.jpg

S20241026_0003.jpg

Edited by J P M

On 10/27/2024 at 8:49 AM, J P M said:

I do not normally buy ANACS b

nothing worng with the ANCS  they are really good with the modern stuff ..  would send them anything of real value though

I would say it is legit @J P M. It is possible it is just a clerical error on ANACS part, like there have been a handful of NGC slabs that cannot be found in their verification tool. I have an MS graded trade dollar that I would have to get a hold of their customer service if I wanted to put it in the registry (which I do not) as when I looked it up, there was not only no photo of it available and it was slabbed well after they started imaging all the coins they graded, it also just says 62 with no description of the label so they missed a lot of info for verification purposes on that coin of mine. Possibly ANACS did the same kind of thing here.