• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The experts on this forum…
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I think if you keep studying and learning, you could achieve the same level as you speak of those of us here. Remember, we all had to learn. We weren't born with the knowledge we have gained through study and furthering education.

On 6/13/2024 at 4:15 PM, powermad5000 said:

I think if you keep studying and learning, you could achieve the same level as you speak of those of us here. Remember, we all had to learn. We weren't born with the knowledge we have gained through study and furthering education.

… and 61 years of experience, not that anyone cares. 

I certainly appreciate the compliment, but I owe it all to Ricky!   :roflmao:

On 6/13/2024 at 6:27 PM, VKurtB said:

… and 61 years of experience, not that anyone cares. 

Those that know care.

On 6/13/2024 at 10:58 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

We were all newbies once.  Happy to share.  And I still learn here. (thumbsu

There is something new to see every day.

I got 25+ years myself in coin collecting , if it wasn’t for my Grandfather , my Father and uncles collecting coins (all of them passed away) I would have have never ventured into collecting ….they mostly collected US coinage as usual 

even to this day I consider myself just a humble collector not an “expert” by any means nor will I ever be … since I started collecting German coinage 15-17 years ago it opened up a whole new door in my collecting hobby made me buy books/catalogs on coinage and medals and do a lot research and studying while watching auction prices here in USA as well as European auctions which made the hobby so much more enjoyable … I learn something new everyday when I’m looking or discussing coins with other fellow collectors and dealers like on chat forums here 

Edited by Jason Abshier